Introduce yourself

A quick search shows several distributors have the CBD version and others have the reg seed so could be a male. Maybe someone will jump in with a source

Best of luck tracking her down

1 Like

I’d go with clones if you can. Speeds up the process and you’ll use less nutes. Might even be able to get two plants grown with one set of nutes using clones. Not for sure, but maybe…oh but if you try this, make sure you have an extra set of nutes just in case :joy:

2 Likes

Thanks @Osage. I was looking for Grobo clone instructions for how to transplant them for the less stress but didn’t see anything. My guess is I just cut the pod like hot dog bun for the clone with roots hanging out the bottom. I’ll keep searching but if anyone has any links, holla!

1 Like

Your best bet would be to find someone who also grows hydro and get a clone from them. But yes if that is your only choice then go with it :+1::v:

1 Like

@sonnycheeba,

((#Clones)):

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=clone%20how%20to%20transplant

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=best%20grow

((#BetterLateThanNever)):

((#SomeReads)): :open_book::wink:

3 Likes

((#Welcome)):

@OneBadGrow, @KeyserKush, @Yoyi,@Beardhole, @rsmith, @NYC_JAY, @Justtryingtomakeit, @Just_Lene_N_Grow, @brannabisrex, @Bigappldheadrush, @ Kryptonh, @ Travis_Brown, @ Hazy_Hoose, @ shadowcipher89, @ TurboGuy, @ Ovie, @ MirdautasVras, @ Ibrahim_Saya, @ Gerald006, @ awakened,

@OneBadGrow,

--

@KeyserKush,

--

@Yoyi,

--

https://www.allgrowers.com/t/day-10-super-silver-haze/3158?u=silvergrobo
((#ItIsAlive)): :wink:

@Beardhole,

--

@rsmith,

--

@NYC_JAY,

--

@Justtryingtomakeit,

--

@Just_Lene_N_Grow,

--

@brannabisrex,

--

@Bigappldheadrush,

--

Seedo Mainlining- Super Lemon Haze - Share Your Grow - AllGrowers Forum | Hydroponics, Harvesting, Cannabis, and more

@ Kryptonh,

--

@ Travis_Brown,

--

@ Hazy_Hoose,

--

@ shadowcipher89,

--

@ TurboGuy,

--

@ Ovie,

--

@ MirdautasVras,

--

@ Ibrahim_Saya,

--

@ Gerald006,

--

@ awakened,

--

:wave::wink:

2 Likes

Hey grow fam, Hazy Hoose here. I finally planted my first seed yesterday at 420pm. Went with NYC Diesel on my first grow. Excited as ever!!!

10 Likes

Hi I’m TurboGuy!

I’m looking into buying a Grobo. I’m going to check out the forum and make a decision.

Cheers!

8 Likes

Welcome! Your in the right place to make a decision.

4 Likes

Thanks Bplatinum9

I just bought a Nova decarber / infuser from ArdentCannabis
and I’m going to test it out a few times and see how it performs.
And now I’m looking into snagging a Grobo.

3 Likes

I bought the levo II recently but waiting on harvest to try it.

2 Likes

You have won the Guinness World of records for longest link! :joy:

2 Likes

unnamed

Looks pretty cool. I will have to read up on it.

2 Likes

Lol! Fixed it…

2 Likes

--

((#Welcome)):

@Jerame, @Groot, @Pdumas50, @buzzy6, @Abelt, @Nicholas_Zohl, @Robby, @Flyers28, @Preston, @Kevin, @Caleb882, @Enron, @Johnnyno5, @GrowinGrowingGone, @Samster, @pedro13, @Mike_Sampson, @Thigmo, @mary_jane, @ajdsbh,

--

@Jerame,

--

--

@Groot,

--

--

@Pdumas50,

--

--

@buzzy6,

--

--

@Abelt,

--

--

@Nicholas_Zohl,

--

--

@Robby,

--

--

@Flyers28,

--

--

@Preston,

--

--

@Kevin,

--

--

@Caleb882,

--

--

@Enron,

--

--

@Johnnyno5,

--

--

@GrowinGrowingGone,

--

--

@Samster,

--

--

@pedro13,

--

--

@Mike_Sampson,

--

--

@Thigmo,

--

--

@mary_jane,

--

--

@ajdsbh,

--

--

--

Hi all greetings! This is Sneakers. Just quick question. I am 12 days in and she is looking good, but my ? Is when I received my recipes they mixed up. I had a strawberry hybrid female auto medical and a indica medical auto also female. The problem is I did not see the generic recipes icons. Is it too late in my grow to switch the recipe icon on my grobo unit to one of the generics in a day so when I get of what leaf I am dealing with?

Thanks

2 Likes

Email support@grobo.io and ask for a recipe change

Simple as that

3 Likes

Thanks kindly

2 Likes

@buzzy6, @Flyers28,

((#Welcome))

@ToddYYCChampion

got you covered…

--

((#ItIsOfficial)):

--

Is there any way to keep growing the seedling using only the water and lights and fans? -- Yes
Should the pump be running at that point? -- Yes
Can I proceed without the 5 nutrients bottles attached? -- Yes, but not advised
--
((#Nutrients)):

:wink:

--

support@grobo.io

This is a question for the ((SupportTeam)) to work out with you… All I can suggest is looking at the hose to see if the one that takes the water from the machine is down far enough to take the water out from the bottom: Shutting the machine on and off to do a reboot:

((#Pump)):

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=pump

((#SomeReads)): :open_book::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

--
@GrowinGrowingGone,

((#IWillWatchYouGrow)):

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::groboone::green_thumb:

2 Likes

Hi all this is Sneakers thanks for the help and apparently everything is going according to plan all snags are accounted for. New to all this just trying to grow some medical for my cluster headaches and trigeminal neuralgia, which I already had surgery for! This stuff works better than any meds

6 Likes