Introduce yourself

Thanks Bplatinum9

I just bought a Nova decarber / infuser from ArdentCannabis
and I’m going to test it out a few times and see how it performs.
And now I’m looking into snagging a Grobo.

3 Likes

I bought the levo II recently but waiting on harvest to try it.

2 Likes

You have won the Guinness World of records for longest link! :joy:

2 Likes

unnamed

Looks pretty cool. I will have to read up on it.

2 Likes

Lol! Fixed it…

2 Likes

--

((#Welcome)):

@Jerame, @Groot, @Pdumas50, @buzzy6, @Abelt, @Nicholas_Zohl, @Robby, @Flyers28, @Preston, @Kevin, @Caleb882, @Enron, @Johnnyno5, @GrowinGrowingGone, @Samster, @pedro13, @Mike_Sampson, @Thigmo, @mary_jane, @ajdsbh,

--

@Jerame,

--

--

@Groot,

--

--

@Pdumas50,

--

--

@buzzy6,

--

--

@Abelt,

--

--

@Nicholas_Zohl,

--

--

@Robby,

--

--

@Flyers28,

--

--

@Preston,

--

--

@Kevin,

--

--

@Caleb882,

--

--

@Enron,

--

--

@Johnnyno5,

--

--

@GrowinGrowingGone,

--

--

@Samster,

--

--

@pedro13,

--

--

@Mike_Sampson,

--

--

@Thigmo,

--

--

@mary_jane,

--

--

@ajdsbh,

--

--

--

:wave::wink:

Hi all greetings! This is Sneakers. Just quick question. I am 12 days in and she is looking good, but my ? Is when I received my recipes they mixed up. I had a strawberry hybrid female auto medical and a indica medical auto also female. The problem is I did not see the generic recipes icons. Is it too late in my grow to switch the recipe icon on my grobo unit to one of the generics in a day so when I get of what leaf I am dealing with?

Thanks

2 Likes

Email support@grobo.io and ask for a recipe change

Simple as that

3 Likes

Thanks kindly

2 Likes

@buzzy6, @Flyers28,

((#Welcome))

:wave::wink:

@ToddYYCChampion

got you covered…

--

((#ItIsOfficial)):

--

Is there any way to keep growing the seedling using only the water and lights and fans? -- Yes
Should the pump be running at that point? -- Yes
Can I proceed without the 5 nutrients bottles attached? -- Yes, but not advised
--
((#Nutrients)):

:wink:

--

support@grobo.io

This is a question for the ((SupportTeam)) to work out with you… All I can suggest is looking at the hose to see if the one that takes the water from the machine is down far enough to take the water out from the bottom: Shutting the machine on and off to do a reboot:

((#Pump)):

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=pump

((#SomeReads)): :open_book::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

--
@GrowinGrowingGone,

((#IWillWatchYouGrow)):

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::groboone::green_thumb:

2 Likes

Hi all this is Sneakers thanks for the help and apparently everything is going according to plan all snags are accounted for. New to all this just trying to grow some medical for my cluster headaches and trigeminal neuralgia, which I already had surgery for! This stuff works better than any meds

6 Likes

Hello everyone. My name is Dave and I’ve been following the forum for close to a year now reading as much as I can. I’ve never grown before but have learned a lot from following grows on here. Hoping one day to get my own grobo and officially join the forum. Until then I’ll keep absorbing as much information as I can and follow everyone else’s awesome grows.
Happy growing
Cheers

10 Likes

First online diary of my grow. Got a new Seedo & wanted to put it to the test mainlining a Super Lemon Haze. This forum proves useful to me because I can refer back to my grow more easily. I’m aim to learn from other enthusiasts. Happy Grow!

7 Likes

Hey Stephen. I’m new to the forum and Grobo. I recieved my premium 3 days ago. I made the mistake to germinated a seed in advance thinking I would be able to start the recipe right away. I haven’t received the nutrients and filter yet. I didn’t realize I didn’t have them until the instructions told me to connect the bottles. Ive already filled the reservoir with water but the nutrients pumps are running. Is there any way to keep growing the seedling using only the water and lights and fans? Should the pump be running at that point. Can I proceed without the 5 nutrients bottles attached? I appreciate an feedback. Thank you.

1 Like

You don’t need nutrients right away just keep the ph correct and you should be good till your bottles come

6 Likes

What chris said. Plant only needs moisture and light to start. Pop it in and start your grow.

2 Likes

Yes to both replies, but keep in mind your res water (reverse osmosis) must be ph’d like Chris said, to ~5.7-6.0. I’d keep it at the lower end. You’ll also want your temps in high 80’s and your rh (humidity) at anywhere between 50-70%, I typically go for the high end :+1::v:

1 Like

Why is the pump running. It does turn off once I start the recipe.

Hi there! My name is Nick, I bought a Grobo unit a couple years ago when you guys first launched. Due to moving I had not been able to setup or start a grow. I finally started tonight, planting a sativa strand called Silver Surfer Haze from Blimburn. The recipe was not listed, so i just went with a generic Sativa one. This is my first grow and am super stoked to learn and experince this whole process! I will supply as much feedback and photos of my grow for everyone
Cheers!

8 Likes

Welcome home! That had to be an extremely long 2 year wait.

5 Likes