Best Marijuana Seeds

Hi
We all know marijuana seeds are more profitable seeds against other seeds. For Cultivate marijuana I was searching in top search engine and I have seen good cannabis in this website http://seedelicious.net. Do they provide good seeds?

2 Likes

Hi Markhenry,

Good question! I have no experience with this seed bank, so cannot say if they are reputable or not. It does seem like they are representing some good breeders (Dinafem, Serious, Green House, Royal Queen). They are based in the UK, so that may mean quicker shipping for our European growers. That black dahlia you have a picture of above sure looks interesting.

3 Likes

I’ve heard that this company is pretty good: http://truenorthseedbank.com/

6 Likes

I wanted to document my experience with buying seeds from Ilovegrowingmarijuana (dotcom). I was leery at first given the company is in Spain. One option is to pay by Venmo. They also take bank drafts, international money orders Once they confirm receipt of the payment- the seeds are shipped with 72 hours. After 10 days from ordering my 5 seeds were delivered by US mail from San Diego in a plain brown bubble wrap envelope. Inside the seeds were in a small, sealed zip plastic bag. I was very leery at first dealing with a unknown company in Europe but the feminized seeds I chose arrived in great condition and one germinated within a week with no problems. At about 16 US dollars a seed (included shipping) I’m very satisfied. The price seems competitive with others sources for seeds. You have to trust that they are sending the seed you want but that is what you get with any seed company. I would use them again.

3 Likes

Hi @BoldSolar

Getting good gear (genetics) is always a rush, and Robert knows what he is doing over at ILGM. We are about to roll out a plant stories feature that will allow you to document your grow as well, looking forward to your smoke report. :wink:

Stephen

5 Likes

So far I have chosen to use GYO Seed Bank https://www.gyo.green/ they seem to have a great selection of different Breeders… I bought Gorilla Glue auto by fast buds and Blueberry auto by GYO…I received my seeds within 5 days and seem to be in good condition:)

2 Likes

Truenorth has another 50 percent off sale. Jean guys on there. 3seeds left.

2 Likes

I’ve been using them and I’ve received every purchase with no issues

2 Likes

At the moment i’m looking for a reliable seed bank as well that ship to the USA. I tried Royal queen but they don’t. True north seed bank is charging 30 bugs for sending?! That’s way to much in my opinion. The seeds at ILGM are good i heard, but pretty expensive. Weedseedsexpress prices looks good to me and they ship for free to the US, but i can’t find much information about them online, so maybe they are new? Does anyone has experience with this company and could you recommend me this seed bank? Please help me out.

I used true north. Did seem pricey but I was happy with my order. Also during one of their 50% off sales. So that also helped with my decision

1 Like

Best I’ve used so far is seedsman. Excellent customer service. Good selection. Ships to the states, and I’ve never had a problem with delivery.

1 Like

@gijsflis was looking for the Weedseedsexpress site you mentioned but could not find anything. Is it under another name maybe?

For the US people on the forum, I noticed that @Bongsmoker89 had requested a recipe for seeds from Growers Choice. I checked them out an they ship from California so you don’t have to call the credit card companies to make out of the country purchases or worry about getting them confiscated.
All there seeds are in house strains so not any recipes out there yet for them. The web site is really nice with a lot of info on there seeds plus they ship all there seeds in vials and prices are very reasonable. They are also in Canada.

2 Likes

Then it’s indeed much cheaper! Do they often have these discounts?

@SKMARTIN6 it’s weedseedsexpress . com (for some reason i can’t include the link

1 Like

@gijsflis Found it. Thanks

1 Like

@SKMARTIN6 You are welcome!

1 Like

@gijsflis,

:wink:

3 Likes

@SilverGrobo sunglasses:

1 Like

good…

1 Like