Introduce yourself

Hey Stephen. I’m new to the forum and Grobo. I recieved my premium 3 days ago. I made the mistake to germinated a seed in advance thinking I would be able to start the recipe right away. I haven’t received the nutrients and filter yet. I didn’t realize I didn’t have them until the instructions told me to connect the bottles. Ive already filled the reservoir with water but the nutrients pumps are running. Is there any way to keep growing the seedling using only the water and lights and fans? Should the pump be running at that point. Can I proceed without the 5 nutrients bottles attached? I appreciate an feedback. Thank you.

1 Like

You don’t need nutrients right away just keep the ph correct and you should be good till your bottles come

6 Likes

What chris said. Plant only needs moisture and light to start. Pop it in and start your grow.

2 Likes

Yes to both replies, but keep in mind your res water (reverse osmosis) must be ph’d like Chris said, to ~5.7-6.0. I’d keep it at the lower end. You’ll also want your temps in high 80’s and your rh (humidity) at anywhere between 50-70%, I typically go for the high end :+1::v:

1 Like

Why is the pump running. It does turn off once I start the recipe.

Hi there! My name is Nick, I bought a Grobo unit a couple years ago when you guys first launched. Due to moving I had not been able to setup or start a grow. I finally started tonight, planting a sativa strand called Silver Surfer Haze from Blimburn. The recipe was not listed, so i just went with a generic Sativa one. This is my first grow and am super stoked to learn and experince this whole process! I will supply as much feedback and photos of my grow for everyone
Cheers!

8 Likes

Welcome home! That had to be an extremely long 2 year wait.

5 Likes

Not as long as the curing process is going to be once its grown and your waiting that 2 months… that’s going to suck hehehehe. But at least its grown right @GrowinGrowingGone ? :+1:

2 Likes

Is that curing time just for his strain or are you joking?

2 Likes

The longer you cure any bud the better it gets. Ie smoother, stonier and more pungent :fire::fire::fire:

4 Likes

Nope
When I first harvested mine I smoked one joint. It was good but rather rough coughty hacky type. I let it cure 2 months and it was very good and very potent.

2 Likes

I’m so glad @Osage and @Todd.grobo answered this question because I have never used and I might have killed my son thinking two weeks would be good enough! He may of gotten afraid to try my grows after that! I wouldn’t spend this type of money to grow tomatoes! Lol!

2 Likes

Nothing wrong with asking. Best way to find out! I know its super hard to wait but its nice to see the whole process through.

2 Likes

((# Welcome )): :wave::wink:

@Richard, @Kevin_Cates, @Nomuneymikey, @Mr.420,@TaraGrows, @Rx-78-2, @ChristopherAndrews, @Beautifulbuds, @Harry, @Tom, @Khorg, @ohh_shteve, @Bless, @Cristine_Yousif, @william_nisbett, @Brian, @Steven_Just,

--

@Richard,

--

--

(ThePostWithdrawn): :shushing_face::zipper_mouth_face: ((#ClickForMore)): :point_down:

@Kevin_Cates,

--

--

@Nomuneymikey,

--

--

@Mr.420,

--

--

@TaraGrows,

--

--

@Rx-78-2,

--

--

@ChristopherAndrews,

--

--

@Beautifulbuds,

--

--

@Harry,

--

--

@Tom,

--

--

@Khorg,

--

--

@ohh_shteve,

--

--

@Bless,

--

--

@Cristine_Yousif,

--

--

@william_nisbett,

--

--

@Brian,

--

--

@Steven_Just,

--

--

((#ClickForMore)): :point_down:

--

Summary

--

((#OopsIDidIt)): :hushed:

--

:wink:

--

--

:wave::wink:

2 Likes

Still trying g to figure out. Hi to everyone. Fat fingered previous post and deleted. I think I’ll have better luck on laptop than phone.

4 Likes

2 Likes

Skywalker OG.41 Days old.

7 Likes

Did you grow the same strain? Silver surfer haze?

That water temp is ripe for pithium development :exploding_head:

Hi guys,

I’m Mike, 36 from Halifax Nova Scotia, Canada. I got into making my own Rosin with a Nugsmasher press about a year ago and thought growing my own was the last steps so here I am. I have really bad PTSD following a pretty severe trauma my wife suffered 3 years ago and have turned what once was a small pot habit into the only way I’m able to function productively most days. For me this is a really long term investment, not only in the grobo itself but the knowledge everyone here so freely shares. My wife takes 8 less perscription pills since turning to CBD and THC pills so we’re excited to get growing.

I appreciate the help so far and hopefully my quick jump to “doom” makes a bit more sense.

Thanks guys - great to meet everyone,
Mike

8 Likes