First grows

My soil is looking good. @Osage โ€ฆ

9 Likes

She is looking good. Iโ€™d get rid of those few branches on the edges with the larf. Itโ€™ll make her focus on finishing the top good colas. Also use flawless finish when you flush. You wonโ€™t regret it. Also next time use a 10-20 gal fabric pot and that bush will be a tree :evergreen_tree::+1::v:

1 Like

Flawless finish is on hand thanks. Do you let is soak with just one usage then flush with water after 6 hours? Or use it with multiple waterings? I just did the 1 soaking for the autos. Thinking next week or so. I need to be able to move it around. Dont have the privacy I would like yet. Will definitely do someday. Military Neighbor gave me the look away while I was trimming and inspecting.

1 Like

He probably just wishes he could partake too :joy::joy: I use it with every watering during flushโ€‹:+1::v:

1 Like

I flush for min 10 days

1 Like

@Mike_Sampson, @Thigmo,

((#Welcome)):

:wave::wink:

--

((#TeamHasGotYouCover)): Thank-You @Kevin

Mike, let us know if you get this fixed: :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

--

((#Excited)):

--

((#ItIsAlive)): :innocent:

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=seed%20hat

:wink:

--

((#Welcome)):

:wave::wink:

--

@Stephen got you covered: :green_thumb:

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

Hey guys,

Woke up this morning to this!!

Not as exciting as the day my son was born but it was close lol :slight_smile: haha

Any maintenance at this point? Just wondering if thatโ€™s a shell I need to remove?

Thanks all,

Mike

5 Likes

Give her some time to try and remove shell herself if it doesnโ€™t want to drop off on its own then help it :call_me_hand:

3 Likes

Iโ€™m in a similar stage as you. I have not done anything. Just watching her grow day by day. I think Iโ€™m day 10, you will have to do a drain and fill. Day 3 I had to do a fill, and thatโ€™s it.

3 Likes

@DanTom What are you using to take those pictures?

Note 8

Nah, just let it ride! The fun begins

2 Likes

Thanks guys, she seems to be doing well. Shell fell on its own!

Way more exciting then I thought it would be lol

8 Likes

Now the question is are you going to look at each morning and night, or just one of the two?? :grin:

2 Likes

Wait till she gets big and u get to start training her :grimacing: :wink:

2 Likes

Hi everyone! How do you actually talk to someone at grobo? I see mention of submitting tickets but canโ€™t seem to figure out how to do it. I am struggling with my first grow - brown leaves and brown roots (tap root only no addl roots came out of the pod) I emptied and refilled with ro water, thinking nute burn, but sheโ€™s getting sicker and sicker. :frowning: I am at my wits end and only 18 days in.

I pinched off the super dead brown leaves.

1 Like

The brown taproot.

1 Like

Hey @TaraGrows,

Great question! You can submit an email to me at support@grobo.io and I can assist from there. You can also schedule a call with me by clicking THIS link.

Cheers,
Stephen

2 Likes

Thank you!

1 Like

Is your air stone producing bubbles? If not, thatโ€™s the culprit, otherwise ph swing to the point your plant is in nute lockout. Check bubbles first though :+1::v:

1 Like