Thumbscrews

Is the unit suppose to come with 1 or 2 thumbscrews? The one I received only came with one.

1 Like

It’s probably for the carbon filter in which mine also only came with one and only has one entry for said screw

1 Like

@James Thanks yes it is for the filter. I just wanted to make sure I wasn’t missing anything.

1 Like

Nope you’re all good. My unit which is 17 days old had only the one screw as well. New designs

1 Like

@James o okay that makes me feel better. I noticed two holes but just the one thumbscrew. Just was a little curious.

2 Likes

Mine came that way too. I just took the thumbscrew off the back of the unit as I can’t have the panel on with a water chiller.

I’m pretty sure it’s lost within the unit and causing some of the extra rattling. I’m going to be taking the unit apart a bit after this grow so maybe I’ll find it. It definitely looks like it should have 2 screws (2 screw holes, and just using 1 causes the metal cover to sag).

It comes with one screw the other end has a lock in design so there is no screw needed there.

1 Like

@Justtryingtomakeit,

((#Welcome)):

:wave::wink:

Thumbscrews

((#NewDesign)):

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::groboone::green_thumb:

1 Like