Introduce yourself

@James,

((#Welcome)):

((#OhSoCute))… ((#LoveYourPortraitPhoto)):

--

:wave::wink:

2 Likes

Hey @Brian_S,

Looks like your nutes are out for delivery today. Whoot!

Cheers,
Stephen

7 Likes

I have to say for this to be an international product the delivery was faster than expected! Well under 30 days from the night my wife and I ordered. Gonna start my first grow in the coming days! @Stephen you guys did a fantastic job with your product design! Just so you know it was a review in the New York Times that finally lead to me purchasing. The growers community thats here is icing on the cake too! Thank you!

6 Likes

Hey @Brian_S,

Was not aware that the NYT had a review on Grobo. Any chance you can share it or a link?

Best,
Stephen

2 Likes

Sorry it wasnt the NYT it was a blog by some guy who contributes to the NYT… Can’t share the link but it was a pretty extensive read he even had his product graded after.

Look on the global and mail . com web site

2 Likes

Ah yes, Ian’s review in the Globe and mail. Roger roger!

Stephen

3 Likes

So I ordered extra nutrients and I hat along with the ph cleaning kit. However the box I got came damaged and my hat along with some of the content of the box is missing or damaged

Wouldn’t you contact the delivery company and complain too ? In canada its legal so no one really damages other peoples mail but I have heard this happening in the states. Sort of like the anti Tesla people.

Yeah I’m contacting UPS too. What’s sad is I use to be a supervisor at the warehouse that the package was in and can look on the labels and tell you what dock and truck it came from and what teambwas responsible for the care of the package… Nothing to give up on the 2 companies on because mistakes happens just being transparent

I hear ya. I’m not a fan of ups in canada. Alot of imaginary fees they impose and poor handling of products pushes me to Canada post or purolator. And it sucks when you dont get a choice.

3 Likes

It does bite not to have a choice. UPS works great in my area it’s FedEx that sucks! They will leave your package on the side of your house if they don’t want to carry it and it could take weeks before you find it or it will be stolen by then, or deliver it to your neighbor without permission and you still may never know.

1 Like

Ups left my grobo on the front step for half the day with no signature. I hear ya !

1 Like

FedEx threw mine in my lawn on back side of my house. Actually a good spot for once. It’s really about who’s driving ur route

2 Likes

Hi Everyone,

New to growing, my friend dropped off a baby GG4 for me to try growing outside at home. All tips are welcome, hope you like my updates and thank you in advance for any help I may receive… :canada:

The
Home
Cultivator

12 Likes

Hello and welcome. Best way to start off is to provide pics of your new baby, so we can check her out and consult :+1::v:

5 Likes

Newest member. Shes doing well. Can’t wait to see this strain. Anubis.

11 Likes

That strain name sounds awesome lol. Never heard of it. Did you buy it or was it a random seed?

1 Like

GG4 at 6.5”

8 Likes

Bought strain. Google anubis…strain looks pretty sweet

2 Likes

:wave:t2: from

The

Home

Cultivator

1 Like