Newest Grow

I have triplets. Sensi Skunk, Bubblegum, and Red Poison

They are 6 days old from seed to seedling.

10 Likes

@Mcmanis,

((#Alive)): ((#AThreeForDeal)):

--

((#PhotosDidNotLoad)): :thinking:

Summary

:thinking:

--

((#LoveWatchingYouGrow)): :sparkling_heart:

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::green_thumb:

1 Like

hey Mcmanis, how do you grow directly into a RDWC from seeds? I’m thinking about a rdwc but im really worried about the germing part, and how will they get water in an rdwc.

1 Like

I germinate into rockwool and once my seed becomes a seedling with true leaves forming I put it in the pebbles.

3 Likes

@awakened,

((#Welcome)):

:wave::wink:

--

@ChristopherAndrews,

((#Welcome)):

:wave::wink:

--

1 Like

Your a pro now! :eyes: I gotta get on your level! Great job McManis! :+1::seedling::mortar_board:

1 Like

I’m far from it lol. I just not afraid to fail. I’m willing to try anything.

4 Likes

Day 10

Getting much bigger. Will give first nutes in 4 days.

4 Likes

Day 14: The Triplets

Just started giving nutes. Looks like a little discoloration hopefully nutes will clear it up. I don’t think the lights are too close. The lights are 20 inches away

3 Likes

Update Day 19

The 2 larger ones already have 5 nodes the smallest has 4 nodes.

5 Likes

What size tent are you using? Every Time I see your grows I want to try tent growing but I have yet to grow anything completely first so I’m just gonna keep taking notes from your tent grows a bit longer.

1 Like

My tent is 2x4. I would like to have a 4x4 but I don’t have the room for a tent that big. Dont be afraid you can’t fail if you don’t try. I’ve failed a lot but I just keep planting new seeds.

4 Likes

Thanks! When I start I’m going to do it with that size tent because I don’t want a large electricity bill or mold to get worse in my basement I have a couple areas prone to mold development. Do you have a hose going outside for venting or just into the room?

My setup has the air going into a filter outside the tent. No smell at all.

2 Likes

Update Day 23

Just topped them after the 6th node. They are growing like a weed…lol

6 Likes

Looking :eyes: good Mcmanis!

2 Likes

Here’s mostly what I got for my setup at the moment which has worked out well so far :pray:

3 Likes

@LtcTerps do those LEDs have a dimmer switch on them (might be a screw hole on the driver) or does it just support external dimmer?

There is a hole on the flip side of the driver that you use a screw driver to adjust the light intensity setting

1 Like

Did not know this. I’ll have to check it out when I’m back

1 Like