Most recent to receive Grobo

Make sure you have your Distilled or RO water.! Enjoy, have fun!

2 Likes

Got it on hand, had a drain and refill today!

7 Likes

Mind snapping a pic of the location of the clear plastic piece, like how it looks underneath the white tray with the cocoa coir. I took mine apart and can’t figure out how it goes back in properly or where it’s supposed to sit :-1:

I got your package and thank you… I was gonna install on the next grow…mostly due to the fact that my plant is scroged in my grobo this thing is a monster. 0828191137g_HDR|238x499

2 Likes

@Brian_S,

Beast mode activated indeed!

Cheers,
Stephen

3 Likes

Just ordered mine tonight.

3 Likes

@shadowcipher89,

((#Welcome)):

:wave::wink:

((#ExcitementIsReal)):

((#Alive)):

((#LetsHopeItIsAGirl)): :wink:

((#PhotoMode)):

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=photo%20mode

((#Nutrients)):

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::groboone::green_thumb:

4 Likes

I ordered mine last week - When I paid, it said 3-5 days. Still waiting for it to be shipped. Hopefully soon.

The website states 10-15 days. :tipping_hand_man:

Yes I saw that also. But when I purchased it, it said 3-5 days :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I’m setting mine up also was wondering if that piece is suppose to be there. Sounds like it is?

Any update on shipping?

Sadly no. I purchased on 9-1. Order status still says “Preparing your shipment”. The nutrients have shipped, but that is it so far. I ordered some seeds from Canuk, and those have arrived yesterday. So just need the Grobo now to start growing!

2 Likes

Looks like it just got marked as shipped this morning!! UPS label has been created. Says it will arrive Tuesday the 17th. Excited, I have not grown since my college days -

4 Likes

Hey @shadowcipher89,

I’m excited for you too, let me know if you have any questions along the way. Champions here are also a huge help to all new growers.

Cheers,
Stephen

5 Likes

Do you have a new grobo or is yours a older model? Hard to tell from the picture. If its a new model please pull your coco pod flush with the grobo or you may run into issues later.

2 Likes

Thanks Stephen. I have been actively lurking on these forums since I purchased :). I’m sure I will be much more active with questions once the unit arrives. One of the reasons I liked the Grobo over other solutions was this forum, filled with lots of useful info, whereas competitors had little information on the web, and little active users commenting about them

2 Likes

When you open your door the photo light will click on but I find that if you use a flash on your iPad, phone, or camera it looks clearer.
Can you see how flush the pod is in this pic? Please try and move yours to match. I think the design of the reservoir was different at first and they learned some things about water hight so they changed the position of the pod.

9 Likes

Very nice!

Thanks again

3 Likes

Got mine 3 days ago. Waiting on nutrients and filter. Started a seed thinking I could start right the recipe away. Didn’t know they don’t ship together or at the same time.

2 Likes