Is my first ever plant alright? (Royal Gorilla X Grobo Solid)

Hello everyone,
I‘m completely new into growing and startet right with a Grobo and a Royal Gorilla seed.
That was a great choice for me and everything is looking fine, or let‘s say, WAS looking fine…
I started noticing some white dots on 2 bottom leafs.
Can anyone help me? What is that? What should I do?
It‘s Day 18 today and it‘s getting worse.

I had some problems with my first drain and I drained the water about 3-4 days too late, was that the problem?

Thank you very much for every answer :smiley:

1 Like

I‘m a new user, so I couldn‘t post multiple pics…:

One of the leafs some days ago:

1 Like

The infected leafs are down there:

2 Likes

Wouldn’t worry too much about them as they get cut eventually and it doesn’t look too bad. Could have been the late refill. As long as ur new growth looks good should be ok. I’d check water temp.

2 Likes

It doesn’t look like severe burn. Maybe corrected itself and you can a tinge of nutrient burn. Open a ticket with support at support@grobo.io and they can double check everything looks right on the inside. Better safe than lose a plant right

1 Like

Thanks for your help and for the fast answers :grin: I‘ll double check that!

@MirdautasVras,

((#Welcome)):

:wave::wink:

((#Alive)): ((#BooBoo)):

((#PhProbe)):

https://www.allgrowers.com/t/brown-spots-on-leaves/1219/45?u=silvergrobo

This just looks like a splash of the hose liquid when it was hung up:

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

Thank you very much for the welcome :smiley:

1 Like

Sadly it‘s gerting worse… :frowning:

2 Likes

I had the same issues. @Stephen told me this is normal in hydro. Just make sure it stays on the lower leaves.

2 Likes

If you mess with her during early veg too much (think of early veg as adjusting to environment) you can actually induce damping off. Speaking from experience lol. You may start getting rid of lower leaves no longer receiving light, but give um time as once in late veg you can do a lot more cutting, bending and pruning of the plant. :+1:

2 Likes

troubling yellow spots on their leaves. This is a sure indication that your houseplant is having a rough time, so you never want to ignore this issue. You’ll need to figure out which of a few common problems is causing the yellow spots and then treat your plant right away.

troubling yellow spots on their leaves. This is a sure indication that your houseplant is having a rough time, so you never want to ignore this issue. You’ll need to figure out which of a few common problems is causing the yellow spots and then treat your plant right away