1st grow Critical Kush

Hello Everyone, I got my Grobo last week and started growing right away. I’m on day 6, crossing my fingers hoping that everything goes right (never grown before). I’ll try to post pictures weekly, if any of you have suggestions please feel free to comment.

12 Likes

@Yoyi,

1st grow

((#Welcome)):

:wave::wink:

((#SheIsPrecious)):

She is looking good…

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Day 14. So far it looks like my little lady is doing ok. Crossing my fingers that this keeps up.

6 Likes

Day 20 I’m a little concerned with the stem angle… it seems to be growing at a 45 degree angle. Suggestions? Should I be concerned? Overall it seems to be healthy looking and the roots look great.

3 Likes

Looks good! You may have to use supports if it starts getting heavier on one side. Scrog can be great for support! From the top view it looks like it corrected itself, you would never know the root was crooked.

2 Likes

Day 33 (day 9/14 late vegetation). I topped it about 8 days ago and removed some lower leaves. Today it just reached the second fan. This is my first grow, should I extend vegetation, should I keep removing leaves below? How about topping again?

4 Likes

Thank you for the advice @SilverGrobo

1 Like

Day 41 (transition 3/14). She is looking good and stretching. I’m a little concerned that she will get too tall.

3 Likes

You could start super cropping in a kind of clock wise pattern to provide more room and to also get more bud sites to shoot up

4 Likes

@Yoyi,

@Osage for the save: Also if you get too close to the light you can drop the coco-pod down through the lid:

((#TooTall)): :giraffe:

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=too%20tall

((#SomeReads)): :open_book::wink:

1 Like

Thanks for the tip! I saw that on another thread. I think you posted it @Osage

2 Likes

Thank you @SilverGrobo.

1 Like