Thermostats

Hi Grobo,

I’ve noticed some Grobo owners have attached thermostats to the inside of thier units.

Is this something recommended by Grobo?

If so, which models are recommended and where is the best location to purchase them?

Cheers!

2 Likes

Welcome @Robby! Like most things there are a few to pick and wide ranges to spend. I went with one on amazon called Therm Pro. Works for what I need. Does temp/humidity and is pretty accurate. I think it was like 25 bucks- :+1:

3 Likes

Just bought a cheap one off Amazon that shows temp and humidity easily so I know how warm the units and likely reservoirs are. I have my units top floor of house and heat is always a concern

2 Likes

Most thermostats measure heat not moisture and need to be hardwired, because of this you want to shop for a Hygrometer to make sure you get both readings and its portable. I purchased this one from Walmart but like @Dew, @Todd.grobo, mentioned amazon is a great place for supplies.
https://www.walmart.com/ip/Digital-Color-Thermometer-Hygrometer-With-Electronic-Clock-Household-Hygrometer-With-Backlit-White/598882262

1 Like

@Robby,

((#Welcome))

:wave::wink:

Thermostats

((#Thermostats)): ((#Comfortable)):

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

1 Like