Help mee

Why are there brown spots on the leaves?

5 Likes

Something wrong with your water. Red stains on everything is bad.

Id terminate the grow and deep clean

4 Likes

Have you put some extra nutrients into the tank? Something beyond the regular nute bottles?
Like @Todd.grobo said something looks wrong with the tank/water. There is way too much “red” staining for this early in the grow. Also there is quite a bit of gunk growing on the plastic sensor guard.

Is this your first grow with a new unit?

4 Likes

@Hamad_Salem
If you wanna try to save her…

1). Drain & clean.
2). Cut the roots where you see the red begining and the white roots ending.
3). Refill
4). Dont add anything to your water except 3 teas of hydroguard.
5). Keep an eye for the brown spots moving onto the new growth.
6). Cut off leaves with brown spots after your plant grows another set or two of leaves.
7). Post again if your unsure or need help. :eyes::seedling:

P.s. Your new growth looks healthy so its possible this could be a nutrient stain. Always post a pic of your nutrient bottles and a list of any additives you’ve used. :eyes::seedling:

7 Likes

@Hamad_Salem ,

…

…

…

…

…

• (#TeamHasGotYouCovered): {:green_thumb:}:

For all plant support questions, we ask our growers to please provide the following:

• Pictures of your plant. Please take pictures with the photo mode enabled (Hold the button on the back of the unit down for 2-3 seconds then release for photo mode to activate) and upload them to your GROW JOURNAL in the Grobo App. That way, they won’t get lost in transit. {:white_check_mark:}:

• A picture of your plant’s roots. Simply lift the lid a couple inches, snap a picture of the bottom of your coco pod, and upload it to your grow journal. {:white_check_mark:}:

• A picture of your plant’s stem. Simply lift the bottom canopy to reveal where the stem meets the coco pod, snap a picture, and upload it to your grow journal.

• [(#ShareYourGrowJournal): {Search :mag:}:](Search results for 'grow journal ’ - AllGrowers Forum | Hydroponics, Harvesting, Cannabis, and more (grobo.io))

…

…

• What type of water are you using? RO, distilled, tap, other? {:white_check_mark:}:

• Have you made any modifications to the unit or environment? (i.e. Add a chiller to your tank, humidifier to the room)

• Have you added any supplements to the reservoir? (i.e. Hydroguard to fight root rot)

• Have you adjusted your schedule at all? (i.e. Shifted a stage, added more time to a stage)

…

• Have you cleaned and calibrated your pH probe between grows? If this is a new unit, it will arrive calibrated. If not, a calibration in between grows is necessary to maintain your probe’s accuracy.

…

• Please let us know, and we can then combine your answers with your data to get a clear picture of what’s happening.

• (We Will Need To Know Your Grow Envirement Temps [Water/Air/Humidity]):

• (What Stage Is Your Grow On [Germination/EarlyVeg./LateVeg./Transition/Flower/Flush]):
    …

• (Your Pod Looks Like It Could Be Too Wet For This Little Grower): (Your Leaves Are Stained Could Be Nute Burn From Next Stage):

…

…

…

…

…

…

…

- - -

@Hamad_Salem,

…

• (If You Have Any More Questions -Or- Concerns Please Do Ask Us): (I May Not Be Here To Assist -But- There Are Other Great Growers That Can Jump On To Help You Out): (I Have Limits On Line):

…

…

MaximumEdits..1a~~

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3 Likes
Yellow Spots on Leaf tip
Sunan's first grow
Acidic bottle half empty on Day 15?
Blueberry Feminized, 1st Grow!
Brown/yellowish spots on the leaf
Sunan's first grow
First grow
1st time grower with grobo any advise appreciated
Help with my first grow - granddaddy purple
New to grobo start
First Photo Grow
Alexander_Smith_Grow Bruce-Banner
New Life
Plant is dying
First grow: Grandaddy Purple Autoflower from ILGM
My Pod is Dry
First Grow - Granddaddy Purp
Burning color?
Day 36 should I extend veg stage?
Is my little flower sick?
Curled leaves
Paper towel germination
Should i trim at this stage?
Any thoughts/advice on my plant?
First grow - Gorilla Glue Auto
Any ideas
Today I had to change the water I opened it up and it looked like this it looks like it's dying out who knows what should I do
Question about my roots
Spotting concern started
What's goin on here?
Red spots on leaves in flower
Auto seed questions
Tried super cropping and now my plant is dead…HELP
First grow - Input very welcome
Help Needed
GSC Extreme vs GSC
First grow, I think my plant is not healthy
Transplant from Start not doing well [RESOLVED]
First Grow - Not looking great
First time Grower OG Kush
Brown spots on 1st set of leaves
Help I'm on the last day of transitioning and my leaves are browning
Grow number (2) LA OG
Starkiller on the way
Hello everyone first post need some re assuring Im doing things correctly thank you
Bruce Banner feminize
Roots problem
First timer!
First Grow! - Gorilla Glue Auto by Growers Choice
Yellow spots on leaves
Royal gorilla
What is wrong with the plant?
Bottom leaves curled at the ends?!?
Blueberry Auto by ILGM
No taproot or roots
Yellow leaves?
New to growing, going pretty good short of some brown tinge on the leaves
JoGro _Grows
Long time coming!
What can I do
Pests problem?
Sour Diesel
Problems
Slomoshun
Time for Topping, slow apikal growth on Day 31 (7 late veg)?
Hello! Patiently wait on my grobo!🥴 [UPDATE!}
HulkBerry, firstgrow
Wedding Glue - Day 30 - Too short?

The water was alkaline, but I fixed the problem There was fungus cleaned it up

4 Likes

Glad you resolved it, hate too see it come back and kill her in flower :blossom:

4 Likes

Hi. So brown spots probably indicate that you have issues with micronutrients, particularly calcium. Baking soda should help but check online to see how much you should use per the amount of water you have.