Sour Diesel

Day 34 and transition day 10. This is sour diesel but the leafs seem to be so brown. What should I do?

1 Like

Take a full picture of the grobo so we can see the bottles also. Is your pump working? Also you should not be in transition until the plant reaches the bottom of the 2nd fan inside the unit.

1 Like

- - - [2021-11.15]:

@Randy_Johnson,

• (It Looks Like You May Have One Of Those [Auto Plants] That Are Not Light Dependent Strains):

• (If This Is Not The Case, I Would Set Your Plant Back To Vegetation Stage Until It Gets To The Bottom Of The Second Fan):

• [New Video! Increase your Yield with the shift schedule feature!]: (Maximize_Yield): {:video_camera:}:

• (What Does Your Pod Look Like, [Is It Dry] -Or- [Damp/Wet] Top/Bottom):? :question::

(Click Here To Read More):

--

Read_All..~~
--

:brain:

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::groboone::green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

1 Like

Here’s a full picture

1 Like

A couple things Randy…always mark the level in your bottles so you can tell If they dispensed after your drain fill. What kind of water are you using? Distilled, reverse osmosis or tap water? If bottles 1&2 were new when you started this grow then you are going thru a lot. I use distilled water and I only went thru half a bottle of 1&2 for an entire grow. These bottles are used to raise or lower the PH of your water. The PH has to be close to neutral or your roots will lick out the nutrients that should go to the plant. @Todd.grobo @Stephen. Best of luck. Everyone here is very helpful and I tagged a couple of people so they can help you. Happy growing.

2 Likes

Hey @Randy_Johnson,

Shoot an email over to the team at support@grobo.io and we can assist in checking your data and offer some recommendations for ya!

Cheers,
Stephen

2 Likes