Starkiller on the way

When is the best time to switch from germination to early vegetation? Should I be looking for some specific signs on the plant?
Her root is already out of the Coco pod through the bottom.

2 Likes

always let it go through germ and early veg. only stages you should mess with are late veg, flower and possibly flush.

4 Likes

3 Likes

Day 7 Update.
Added a small fan. She’s growing fast and healthy.
I’ll probably add a small humidifier, 30-40 is ok but I want optimal conditions.

Any suggestions?

2 Likes

Day 12 update! Anybody pro want to weigh in? Is the plant healthy?

2 Likes

@Chris20,

Bubbles..1a~~ Bubbles..~~

{:bathtub:}:

- - -

@Chris20,

• (Seven Days Apart From The First [Drain/Fill] Day): {:seven:}: (Going On A Trip, I Would Do It The Last Day You Are Home):

- - - [2021-06.09]:

@Chris20,

• (#Deficiancy): (#PlantDoctor :hospital: :stethoscope: :sos:):

- - - [2021-06.16]:

@Chris20,

• (I :eye: Gave :nine: Out Of :ten: , -Because- They Never Look [:eyes:] Happy Right After :scissors:):

• (Just To Remind You About Your Extending [LateVeg.] Until She Is Taller): (To The Bottom Of The Second Fan Is The Main Rule):

- - - [2021-07.07]:

@Chris20,

- - - [2021-07.21]:

@Chris20,

• (#TeamHasGotYouCovered): {:green_thumb:}:

• (Absolutely Perfect Grow): {:sparkling_heart: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:}:

• (#YouAreDoingAGreatJob): {:green_thumb:}:

• (She Is Super Happy & Healthy):

- - - [2021-08.19]:

@Chris20,

• (#Controlling_Colas):

Top_Of_Bottom_Fan..~~ (2)

• (#Fluxes_From_Low_Water):

Water_Fill..1~~

• (#Cleaning_Sensors At Every [Drain/Fill]):

{:woman_shrugging:}:

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

4 Likes

Day 14 going strong.
Going to the beach for the weekend, coming back on Monday afternoon. its day 14 anybody knows when will the grobo ask for the second water change? Hopefully before I leave for the beach tomorrow.

2 Likes

@Stephen can you help me with the drain fill question?

1 Like

U can top it off anytime u want. Notifications are just a suggestion. @Chris20

5 Likes

Hey @Chris20,

Have fun at the beach! As @Fresh stated above, the notifications are time based reminders, you can drain/fill when you want, as long as it is done every week, it can be a day or two early or late in a pinch. Nice looking early veg plant there!!

Cheers,
Stephen

3 Likes

Day 18!

4 days away and I get this amazing surprise. This plant is growing so fast.
Should I take out the bottom leaves? They are a little yellow. Any advise? See picture bellow.

3 Likes

Topped it.
I was counting nodes and I was starting to see the sixth node so I topped right now!

4 Likes

Topping it right on time and the plant looks healthy and happy. When 50 percent or more turns brown pull it off.

5 Likes

Day 20, Looking good! Any suggestions is always welcome.

3 Likes

She looks so healthy! I started to do a little training. Want to make sure she’ll fit like a glove inside the grobo!

3 Likes

LST done! won’t touch it for a bit! Hopefully!
Looking good! Any Idea on the few leaves with spots?
Is my water temperature good at 74F?

2 Likes

Is my root OK? water temp at 74.9, see pic bellow. Any tips are always welcome.

4 Likes

Roots look fine. Keep them out of the light as much as possible as they don’t like it. I would say hydroguard or some sort of beneficial bacteria should be used with your water temps as high as they are.

5 Likes

They look :eyes: fine but at that temp u should have hydoguard in there :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

4 Likes

I added hydro guard last water change and will be adding from now on.
Any solution available to keep water temp down? A link for a good water chiller?

Also can anybody post that picture with all symptoms and colors the leaf change?
@Todd.grobo @Choppo0816 @FireGuy

3 Likes