Any ideas

Hi this is my third grow and from the Start i transplant my autogrow ak-47. What are these things on the leaves? I don’t have other plants in the house. I calibrated before grow and water temp is at 75 with hyrograud. Using RO water.

4 Likes

This lady looks like she’s been struggling from the very beginning… In my honest opinion, I would not throw any more time and resources at her. It does not look like she is going to amount to much, if she makes it at all. I could be wrong but if it were me, I’d start a fresh seed!

:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

I would start over.

4 Likes

My opinion is nutrients deficiency! And yes I agree with others she looks like she struggling to survive… I don’t grow in hydro but it looks at the stage u in with grobo smart setup shouldn’t have to many issues with nuts… I think something wrong with the unit maybe not calibrated rite or not give nuts properly… put in your ticket for emergency help besides while waiting u can check your roots and water make sure they healthy while waiting… my other opinion since your not that far in and want more yield of buds and healthy girl… I’ll just scrap her and clean setup and reset again with new bean… best of luck hope u get the help u need :pray:t3:

4 Likes

Take her down and start over that water temp needs to lower some even with hydroguard that way she won’t stress as much

3 Likes

Sorry @hcapote but that plant has no business being in flower. My guess, since the recipe is in flower and she’s as small as she is, there’s too much nutrients which caused lockout and starved the plant or overfed the hell out of her and she’s dying from too much food.

IF it were my plant…i’d scrap it and start over.
Option 1) scrap it. (recommended)
Option 2) revert to early or late veg and see if she recovers. (doubtful, and with the amount of stress caused, she may hermie and be a waste even if she recovers)

3 Likes

:+1::+1::+1: :+1::brain::dash:

@hcapote,

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes

Srcap it try again! Don’t give up you got this…:pray:t3: Best of luck

From the looks of it the pod might be to damped from your babies but that’s just me idk . Sanitize the whole thing get fresh distilled or RO water keep it as cool as possible if room hot keep the pod dry once it sprouts i had 2 fails I believe 3rd time was a charm for me and good ever since don’t give up keep growing the outcome is rewarding

2 Likes