Wedding Glue - Day 30 - Too short?

Hello all!

New to grobo here. First time and i am trying the wedding glue hybrid recipe autoflowering.

I am at day 30, transition stage day 6/14.

I am bit concerned as i would expect the plant to be a bit taller. Any feedback appreciated.
Also any advice on advanced growing tips like topping, etc. and timing.

I am not sure if the 2nd fan is on but i have noticed grobo is a bit louder since last week.
Its my first post so i can only upload one image.
Roots look healthy too!
Thanks all!!

3 Likes

- - - [2021-10.22]:

@Infinitystone,

Read..~~

(Click Here To Read More):

--

--

:brain:

~~~

- - - [2021-10.25]:

@Infinitystone,

YouAreWelcome..1c~~

• (“Extending Her Veg. Must Work”): {:scream: :warning: :infinity:}:

Go_Back..~~ (2) {I Would Try To Get Some Height With Her}:

~~~

@Gunk,

~~~

@Time2grow,

• (Good Question, Which You Can Learn Here): (They Were Autos):

~~~

- - - [2021-10.28]:

@Infinitystone,

Must_Work..~~ (3)

@Stephane,

~~~

- - - [2021-11.12]:

@Infinitystone,

~~~

- - - [2021-12.09]:

@Infinitystone,

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

6 Likes

Thanks for the info @SilverGrobo!!

2 Likes

Adding one more photo, i understand there is no late veg stage for autos and shouldnt go to previous stage as already in transition.

2 Likes

@SilverGrobo is very helpful :+1:t2:

3 Likes

How are they flowering in the start ?

3 Likes

On day 36 now, transition day 12/14, 2 days before flowering, she is growing and seems fine but still not big enough (?). She is an auto, so still quite confused if i should go back to early veg stage or just let her go into flowering stage

Thanks for the comments so far. Also all bottles are still quite full

1 Like

That looks small to go into flower I think. Someone above suggest to go back and not go into flower yet.

I know not all autos are the same, but this is mine at the same point in time yours is. I do use extra additives and guessing your not. :grinning:

2 Likes

Also are you sure your using an auto recipe? I messed that up before and I think others have too. Double check the recipe you are using.

3 Likes

Thank you @TheDogMan !! Always nice to have something to compare with and i can see the difference!

2 Likes

Yes, pretty sure - it does have the A label at the bottom right. Thanks for the suggestion

2 Likes

Quick update - Day 51 now, flowering stage 13/43, still missing growth, not sure if i am going to get anything out of it. I didn’t go back or extended as already in transition stage, so i decided to just go with it as it’s an auto… any thoughts?

1 Like

Quick update looking for feedback.

I am still fighting to keep her alive and make her flower… Now at the end of the flower stage ,day 40/43, 78 days in total.

There seem to be signs of flowering (?), i have extended for 2 weeks more and also thinking of switching the lights schedule to 12/12 so that i may force her into.

In general seems she needs more time, also the cold room temperature probably not helping her either.

I am attaching some photos, can anyone advise if these are signs of flowering?
Any thoughts if i should still try or go for a new plant?

Also did a bit of :lollipop:

1 Like

Ugh - it has to be hard to have invested this much time and resources into an Auto that doesn’t look like it is going to give you much, if anything at all.

I’m sure there may be things you can do but if it were me, I would chalk it up to a learning experience and get another on started.

I’m sure I’m not the first person to tell you this but Autos are tough in the Grobo. I have seen some successful Auto grows but most seem to struggle. But again, that’s just what I have seen. Others may tell you different.

I only wish I would have seen and commented on this thread a while ago. If it were me? I would be moving on.

:peace_symbol:

Appreciate the response and thoughts @C453Y
I might try a couple of things more and wait a bit longer. As i think i see some flowers… but definetely already considering my next plant not to be an auto.
Thanks again!

1 Like

It’s all about experimenting, learning and dialing in each grow. My wife and I fell in love with the process of creating our own medicine and each grow we continue to fine tune things.

Looking forward to following along with this and your future grows!

:peace_symbol:

2 Likes

I’d say next time if you do an auto keep extending by 7days in early veg till it gets height
I’ll show my schedule of the life cycle so far. It is my first time with an auto and personally am liking the results. Maybe start a new seed and not waist any more nutrients or time on it. It for sure is a learning process.

3 Likes

Thanks @Selenad , wow great grow!! :ok_hand:
That was definetely my 1st mistake, should have rolled back and stay at veg.
There might be still hope :grin: its very difficult to accept a loss :smile:

2 Likes

No doubt see what the support team says if you can throw back and add a few weeks or if the plant will still do its thing may be something to consider . Happy growing.

1 Like