JoGro _Grows

1st time grower here. Very excited to start blueberry cookies. My fan keeps falling off -any suggestions that will keep the magnets on? Also, for top up of reservoir, exactly how do I do that? One more question for y’all-if my pod needs water, how would I do that? I can’t wait to learn from everyone. I’ll probably have a lot of questions, but I’m seeing this is a friendly forum!
Thanks in advance,
Jo

3 Likes

Gorilla Glue did the trick for us.

:peace_symbol:

4 Likes

Put your fill hose into a bucket of water you wish to use to fill. In the maintenance tab click on fill, it will ask to verify the hose is ready, click through and it will begin to fill. Don’t worry it will stop on its own when it gets to the appropriate level. Well this is how the original model works, but I’m sure the new model is the same.

3 Likes

The pod gets water from just sitting in the machine, the water below will bubble up and moisten the pod to keep it wet till roots form. The new models have a wick that go on the bottom of the pod that helps keep it wet in the beginning

2 Likes

Thank you. Was going to try a glue gun and if that didn’t work gorilla glue.

Thank you. Wasn’t sure if the “fill” would work for top up. Thank you!!!

3M automotive double sticky tape works great too

I’m on day 2 of my first grow. Went to check on it and I lost WiFi connection-easily got it back, but the box went black for a minute and has since turned back on. I still have it on the app, but since it came back on, the fan is going and it shouldn’t be during the first 10 days. Should I just shut it off and in 10 days turn it on? Not sure what happened or why it happened except that I lost WiFi connection. Please help!

I tried 3m double sided tape. Fell off in less than 12 hours

I had to scrape the foam off the magnets and then gorilla glue them to the fan to finally get it to hold.

1 Like

Was it automotive? Black tape with red backing

Yes, I scraped all old glue off. Thank you for input

1 Like

- - - [2021-12.14]:

@JoGro,

Team_Got_You..~~ (2)

(Click Here To Read More):

--

Read_All..~~
--

:brain:

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::groboone::green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

1 Like