What can I do

Any suggestions on what to do about this or what is is?on day 49 11 out of 14 in transition. Water temp is around 75 I use hydroguard. Bergmans gold leaf feminized photo.

- - - [2021-11.18]:

@Ray_Mooney,

(Click Here To Read More):

--

Read_All..~~
--

:brain:

~~~

- - - [2021-11.23]:

@Ray_Mooney,

YourGrowYourCall..~~ (2)

• (Thank You For The Share): (I Marked In Blue_ :large_blue_circle: Where Your Bud_Sites Would Be Growing, On Your Plant All That Is Growing Is Those Massive Leaves): (-So- In Fact, The Roots Is The Cause Of The Health Of Your Plant At This Point):

• ([WhatEver] You Decide, I’ll Follow You To The End): (At This Height, You Want To Have Flowers Popping Out All Over The Place):

• (If She Was My Grow, I Would Clean [EveryThing] Up {Roots/BothSensors/Tank/All Posts To Help Is Shared Above Here}, -And- See If Your [Bud_Sites] Would Grow Some):

• (After She Starts Growing [Bud_Sites], You Can Work With Those, Not Before):

~~~

- - - [2021-12.08]:

@Todd.grobo

Unicron_Massive_Leaves_Share..1~~ (2)

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::groboone::green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes

75 to high even with hydro guard you need to cool it down at least in the 70 thru out the grow frozen water bottles can help the mini ones or a regular size one and we need. more pics to see if she can be saved but will need a complete water change and keep it as cool as possible I agree with @SilverGrobo

1 Like

I will send some as soon as I get home. Thanks for the help

1 Like

nothing during the grow. A good cleaning after your grow! Mine looks like that too, yours is just more stained from hydroguard.

2 Likes