Spots on leaves

@Stephen My Bubblegum seems to be growing however there are spots on the leaves .

3 Likes

Its seem’s to be only on the lower leaves… this is pretty normal… it happened with both my first 2 grows

3 Likes

She looks very good to me. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Might be nutrient burn happens all the time looks healthy

3 Likes

I don’t believe those spots to be nutrient burn. Check on the underside of the leaf for bugs. Also, can you take a pick when the light different so we can see the color of the spots? I could be wrong but I think you have a micronutrient issue. Maybe calcium or magnesium deficiency.

2 Likes

@Marcos,

• (#TeamHasGotYouCovered): {:green_thumb:}:

• (We Can First Start With Seeing If Your Pod Is Dry Yet):? :question:

• (It’s Good To Keep Track Of Your Nutrient Usages, To See If They Are Dispersing Properly After Every [Drain/Fill]):

• 1.) A picture of your plant’s roots. Simply lift the lid a couple inches, snap a picture of the bottom of your coco pod. {This Checks To See If They Look [Good/ White/Clean/Healthy]
    -And- Not [Slimy/Stinky] }:

Slime..~~ {Slimy :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:}:

• 2.) A picture of your plant’s stem. Simply lift the bottom canopy to reveal where the stem meets the coco pod, snap a picture. {We Are Checking To See If It Is Healthy -And- Not [DampingOff]}:

• 3.) What type of water are you using? RO, distilled, tap, other? {Tap Water Not Best To Grow With}:

• 4.) Have you made any modifications to the unit or environment? (i.e. Add a chiller to your tank, humidifier to the room)

• 5.) Have you added any supplements to the reservoir? (i.e. Hydroguard to fight root rot)

• 6.) Have you adjusted your schedule at all? (i.e. Shifted a stage, added more time to a stage)

• 7.) Have you cleaned and calibrated your pH probe between grows? If this is a new unit, it will arrive calibrated. If not, a calibration in between grows is necessary to maintain your probe’s accuracy.

• 8.) (We Will Need To Know Your Grow Envirement Temps [Water/Air/Humidity]):

• 9.) (What Stage Is Your Grow On [Germination/EarlyVeg./LateVeg./Transition/Flower/Flush]):

• Please let us know, and we can then combine your answers with your data to get a clear picture of what’s happening.

{:white_check_mark:}:

@Marcos,

• (If The Above List Did Not Help, -Then- You Can Put In A Ticket [:tickets:] Where Support Can Assist You): (Your Roots Are A Little Discolored, Are You Using Extra Nutrients In Your Grow):? (Is Your Roots [Slimy/Stinky]):? (Your Nutrients Dispersing Properly):? (Make Sure Your Pod Is Dried Out At This Stage, Where Your Roots Are In The Water -Or- [Damping-Off] Can Happen):

• (PutInATicket): [:ticket: :tickets:]: {ClickHere}:

• (You Can Put In A Ticket [:tickets:] To See If Support Can Offer Some Insite On This Common Phenomenon):

- - - [2021-08.13]:

@ViragroCEO,

• (Now That You Have A Nice Root, You Are Ready To Lift Your Pod Gently): (Squeeze Some Water Out, -Then- Proceed To Lift It Up To The Bottom Of The Cone Of The Lid): (This Will Prevent Her From Getting Damping Off Soon):

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3 Likes
Plant is struggling, thoughts?
Any thoughts/advice on my plant?
New Life
Plant is dying
First grow: Grandaddy Purple Autoflower from ILGM
My Pod is Dry
First Grow - Granddaddy Purp
Burning color?
Day 36 should I extend veg stage?
Is my little flower sick?
Curled leaves
Paper towel germination
Should i trim at this stage?
First grow - Gorilla Glue Auto
Any ideas
Today I had to change the water I opened it up and it looked like this it looks like it's dying out who knows what should I do
Question about my roots
Spotting concern started
Simple question
What's goin on here?
Red spots on leaves in flower
Auto seed questions
Tried super cropping and now my plant is dead…HELP
First grow - Input very welcome
Help Needed
GSC Extreme vs GSC
First grow, I think my plant is not healthy
Northern Lights (Flower Day 6) - 2nd Grow
Hello everyone first post need some re assuring Im doing things correctly thank you
Bruce Banner feminize
Roots problem
First timer!
First Grow! - Gorilla Glue Auto by Growers Choice
Should my root look like this at this stage?
Royal gorilla
What is wrong with the plant?
Bottom leaves curled at the ends?!?
Brown spots New
JoGro _Grows
Long time coming!
What can I do
Pests problem?
Sour Diesel
Problems
Slomoshun
Time for Topping, slow apikal growth on Day 31 (7 late veg)?
Hello! Patiently wait on my grobo!🥴 [UPDATE!}
HulkBerry, firstgrow
Wedding Glue - Day 30 - Too short?
Yellow Spots on Leaf tip
Sunan's first grow
Acidic bottle half empty on Day 15?
Blueberry Feminized, 1st Grow!
Brown/yellowish spots on the leaf
Sunan's first grow
First grow
1st time grower with grobo any advise appreciated
Help with my first grow - granddaddy purple
New to grobo start
First Photo Grow
Alexander_Smith_Grow Bruce-Banner

Now the spots got worse

1 Like

2 Likes

Update*. Turn out the room where I had te Grobo was to hot . I moved it to the basement and she is looking great now

2 Likes

Will absolutely do!

1 Like

I had my Grobo in the bathroom my first attempt earlier in February, and my plant died after a month. Turned out that the bathroom temp was simply too hot for the unit. Now, it’s in my air conditioned kitchen/dining room, and this new grow is the happiest I’ve seen ever.

Room temperature and air conditioning makes the absolute difference.

Happy improved gardening! :broccoli:

1 Like