--

1 Like

3 Likes

6 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

4 Likes

9 Likes

Plant looks like it’s been well flushed! Should be some good tasting weed right there. :wink:

8 Likes

Fa show

5 Likes

Welcome @Mr.420,

Glad to see you’ve made it onto AllGrowers! Great shots to show off to everyone, big harvests and lots of support racks eh?

Cheers,
Stephen

3 Likes

Hey Stephen yes I managed to sign on :wink: Hope all is well with you, I’m looking forward to seeing tonight’s Dragon’s Den episode! Indeed the yields are nice :slight_smile: and yes I use approx. 40 per grow. Im in flowering stage of some Cotton Candy, grew a little too big but the buds on it are very frosty will share some more pics soon. I have few more white widows {Canuck Seeds} Sativa going and debating on trying some pineapple express for my next grow this week.

5 Likes

Love it, welcome to the forum, looking forward to seeing all you have to share with the community!

Cheers,
Stephen

2 Likes

Hey Stephen, first I want to congratulate Everyone at Team Grobo for securing a Deal with the Dragons! and second I want to thank the Dragon’s for giving you the opportunity :slight_smile: . The future looks very bright for Team Grobo! As Bjorn said it Grobo will Gro-Bro :wink:

5 Likes

Thanks Zvi! We are super pumped here at the office and may or may not have had some champagne last night after the show aired. :wink:

Stephen

6 Likes

Haha ! Its definitely worth celebrating my friend :wink:

2 Likes

I hope you at least sparked a fatty, even though those two don’t partake :joy::joy:

2 Likes

So sweat kush!

1 Like

Hey Stephen hope all is well, if you get the chance check out my post in Grobo support titled Super Scrogging by Mr.420, I give detailed pics on how I use the support racks in the Grobo’s :wink:

2 Likes

Got this going again in all 4 of my Grobo’s :wink:
Will post once harvested and dried.

Mr.420 :wink: