First grow πŸ€™πŸΌ

I would like to start this off by saying thank you for all the helpful tips and tricks I have been reading on this forum. This is my first grow and I hope I’m doing this right!!! I have a feminized GMO x maitai and so far she is smelling wonderful. I am currently at day 53, day 3 of transition. Could anyone lend some knowledge and see if doing this correctly

6 Likes

I will upload better pictures tonight.

2 Likes

Looks like u may want to pop back to veg if you can. She seams like she could get much larger, hit the second fan :call_me_hand: up to you tho I know the wait can be unbearable :wink: :call_me_hand:

4 Likes

I’m with Terps. Maybe confirm with Stephen but I think you could shift the schedule back a week into vegetation and add 1 to 2 weeks and then start transition. Might be too late now though not sure. Not to say anything is wrong with it but she could be a lot larger

4 Likes

@ohh_shteve,

First grow

((#Welcome)):

:wave::wink:

--

((#LearnAsWeGrow)):

I say she is looking healthy: First grow is always special: Each Genetics :dna: grow differently and the way we manipulate it to grow plays on how it looks in the end: You are doing well and I will be watching you grow:

--

((#JustInCase)): :thinking:

((#PagingDrStephen)): :sos:

https://support.grobo.io

((SupportTicket)): :ticket::tickets:

--

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

1 Like

I extended late veg for an extra week. I want the plant to fill the unit but like you all said I’m not sure if it’s to late

2 Likes

I think it should be ok but dont know the specifics. Your plant at the end of vegetation should at the least fill out to the bottom of the 2nd air vent fan on the back. If it does it’s much more likely to completely fill the unit.

3 Likes

So you can compare your vege time to mine. Both plants completely fill my units top to bottom

2 Likes

Cool! Thanks for all the input. When I’m home I’ll send some photos

2 Likes

Nice. The plant looks good for sure and there is definitely an opportunity for it to be bigger. Maybe you’ll end up adding in time under flowering stage to help her get bigger.

You can see one of mine was like49 days to 28. I was on vacation and the plant had just popped but was severely suffering.she has turned around and is doing super well now. Added likely a month to grow time but I dont care. My goal is not pumping out pounds. Quality over quantity

3 Likes

5 Likes

wish me luck :+1:t3:

2 Likes

Shes doing good. If you can ensure all branches are getting light shell fill out for sure. Good luck
When you get closer to the end of the stage post some more pics !!

2 Likes

@ohh_shteve
Since you can see what days I’m on here are side by side shots of today so those schedules are accurate. You can compare yourself.

You can see how bad they both were in their grows over in anubis thread.
Just figured the visual would be useful.

2 Likes

This is my first harvest full grow. Big difference hey?

10 Likes

Crazy! Thank you so much

3 Likes

Great strain to start but hopefully it isn’t gmo dominant only because if it is gmo takes forever in flower some even reaching 90 days if your on Instagram follow northeast pheno angler or green oil money they like to grow gmo and run for 85 -90 days in flower

2 Likes

Little update :+1:t3:

4 Likes

Personally I would add 2 weeks grow time to start

Late veg?

1 Like