Where are you from?

Portland Oregon

2 Likes

Love Portland, lived in Eugene for 5 years before traveling the world and then living in Thailand for 7 yrs. In Ketchikan AK now :+1::v:

2 Likes

Small world! Eugene is great, lived there about 4 years myself.

1 Like

Hello all, so ya I’m Mikey and new here! This will actually be my first post. My GROBO arrived a couple weeks ago and my current seeding ( so far ) looks wicked good!! I couldn’t find a recipe for super lemon haze though so I entered it as white widow? Any help/suggestions would be much appreciated BOSTON, MASSACHUSETTS

2 Likes

White widow is a indica strain and most hazes are sativa or hybrid so you may need to go with a generic recipe or choose another haze strain like lemon Thai haze. I don’t know if its possible to switch a recipe manually but you can ask @Stephen to change it over for you.

3 Likes

@Nomuneymikey,

((#Welcome))

:wave::wink:

--
Looking for something else to grow? Click here to request recipe

:green_thumb:

1 Like

Muskegon Michigan

2 Likes

Hey neighbor! :+1::sunglasses:
Your named after my favorite horticulturist (just spelled diff).
And you joined allgrowers on Jan 5 my only sons birthday, the reason I grow!
Welcome aboard!

4 Likes

I am still waiting on my last order from Grobo

1 Like

Grobo has gotten a lot better when I joined the wait took several months.
Keep in mind that if you ordered nutrients they ship separate from another location.
Its worth the wait!

1 Like

I had to buy several ph meters because the one I bought with my Grobo killed a white widow sprout of mine with the wrong ph

I started growing so I could make SO in hopes of helping myself with MS

Grobo doesn’t sale ph meters but the best one to buy would be the trusty blue lab brand.
https://smile.amazon.com/gp/product/B008R7OWJS/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

3 Likes

I had a uncle who had MS very tough!
I bought my Grobo to help my son with paranoid schizophrenia. I didn’t know anything about growing or using cannabis before Grobo.
Do you plan on doing edibles? I heard they can be very effective for the body.
Have you done any research on which strain may be best for MS?
I found that the higher the CBD content the less psychotic effects and the higher chance of healing.
If you ever need any help I’m always around! :eyes::seedling:

4 Likes

I plan to use whatever works for me. I have only a left arm left and I was right handed I am not able to walk any more best of luck to you and yours

1 Like

Yes I have looked at many many strains some make it as so my legs dont work generally any strain with “white” in the name might be good for MS

1 Like

Check these out, you may already be familiar with some but these are labeled under multiple sclerosis.

https://www.seedsman.com/en/cannabis-seeds/flowering-type/feminised-cannabis-seeds/filter/seeds_medsymcon-multiple_sclerosis

3 Likes

Rep’n the Boogie Down Bronx NY!

7 Likes

Nova Scotia canada :herb::boom::dash::sunglasses:

8 Likes

Kitchener Canada

7 Likes