Newest Grow

That cracks me up!! I harvested but can’t afford the levo I or II :joy::joy: I want to make me some gummies in a bad way, but gotta wait till I get paid :joy::joy::+1::v::man_dancing::man_dancing::man_dancing:

1 Like

Wish we lived closer I don’t mind sharing, it would be exciting to watch someone use it! Ive just been collecting recipes.
Hey I have been using this app called Affirm to buy things all summer. This app is accepted even at grobo, I used it to pay for half of my grobox. https://www.affirm.com/

2 Likes

I couldn’t stop clicking lol.

I still havent touched the seeds from my previous 2 hauls. I got seeds for days. I’m determined to grow a plant my mother will try. Shes rejected my last 4 plants shes a weed snob

3 Likes

No shit?:joy::joy: grow some white widow! Put it in a 10 gal pot and grow a massive plant! WW is frosty as hell and smells wonderful!! And it’s sooo easy to grow!! I love it. Matter of fact I popped one in the grobo the other day.

3 Likes

Good luck with your grow.

3 Likes

Yes, I am new grower and decided to start growing with LED grow lights. But I have no idea that which LED grow lights is good and for the 5 plants how many watts is required. So if any one know this detail share with me.

2 Likes

The Mars sp250 would work well w 5 plants. I’m currently running that on my 5 rn. It was fairly cheap too and doesn’t pull too much power

1 Like

Agree about that particular light, but I would use two of them for 4-5 plants. That is my current setup :+1::v:

1 Like

I almost got a second one but doesn’t really seam to need it in my size tent

If it’s a 4x4, you’ll need it believe me. I grew two plants under 1 and they would have been much bigger and fatter under 2. Just my experience :+1::v:

1 Like

Day 39

9 Likes

How long are you going to veg? Playing it by sight or breeder instructions?

It’s all auto. I dont have a say. Little hairs are forming

4 Likes

They are all almost the same size.

8 Likes

Looking really healthy, they need a haircut the dark area below needs some light. Big fan leaves gotta go asap. :+1:

1 Like

I literally just defoilated on sunday. Its growing hella fast. 2gals every 2 days they are drinking

I just took off some more

5 Likes

Aren’t you growing autoflower?

1 Like

Yes they are auto flowers.

1 Like

I haven’t grown autos yet but from all the research I’ve done most autos don’t like to be pruned they responded better to tucking or tying down of any leaves that are covering bud sites. Pruning most autoflower will add stress to an autoflower and will result in longer flowering time and less yield. Hopefully this is not the case for you.

I’ve defoilated all my auto with no problems. They have all responded to it well.

4 Likes