Mango Kush - ILGM

:rofl: :+1:

1 Like

@omacoder I was hoping the buds would stack and fill out more but it looks like it’s gonna be all popcorn bud. I think it would be strange that we could end up with the same phenotype, if that’s what this is. I’ve extended flower a week waiting on trichomes to go cloudy and amber up some

11 Likes

Nice.

2 Likes

Enjoy!

2 Likes

Interesting, thanks for sharing. Yes- small buds for sure. You even extended late veg by a week and now flower a week, so 2 weeks past the recipe time. Wonder what the deal is.

1 Like

You both might just be surprised at the density of the bud :man_shrugging:, but I’ve had this happen and if she didn’t go through too much stress, then it’s usually dense tight nugs :joy::+1::v::man_dancing::man_dancing:

2 Likes

@coffindancer curious where you’re at with your grow?

Day 124 Flush (day 6 of 10). I’m going to give ILGM one more chance. Got their Grand Daddy Purple and that’s the next plant for the grobo

6 Likes

I got the grand daddy purple from ilgm, just started it 4 days ago. I’m using the canuk seeds recipe

3 Likes

I should be starting in a week or so. I think I’m going to use the generic indica recipe and let @Stephen do any adjustments

1 Like

@Brian,

((#Welcome)):

:wave::wink:

--

((#Harvest)): :clap:

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

((#ItIsAlive)): :innocent:

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::baby:

1 Like

Day 133 Flush (Day 15 / 17).Recipe called for 104 days. Harvested. All popcorn. Most of the buds have a nice purple color. Trimming all that popcorn is a lot of damn work! Lesson learned, trim all that lower stuff away. I’ll post up bud pics and dry weight in a week or so.

12 Likes

31 grams of popcorn bud. I made cannabutter from the trim

11 Likes

Man the colour on the buds though. Bet you it’s :fire::fire:

6 Likes

I don’t think my camera does it justice! I just put it in a Mason jar to cure today. I’ll give it a couple weeks before a road test :grin: but I can confirm that the butter is pretty freakin’ good :woozy_face:

7 Likes

Did you hand trim this yourself?

1 Like

Yes, I did

3 Likes

Very nice. Compared to my measly 18g of bud and trim combined!! :rofl::rofl: Excellent job! I clearly did something wrong in my Grobo :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Thank you! We are both learning and will continue to improve with subsequent grows. I think one of the mistakes I made was not being aggressive enough on my trimming. I believe I should have done away with all the little bud sites and minor stems below this line. We shall see.

I’m on my next grow of Grand Daddy Purple from ILGM :grin:

8 Likes

This is what my unit looks like at around 70 days. I have 6 days left in transition

5 Likes