Grobo for sale

@Stephen

Hey Stephen you keep sending me the harness guide and I keep replying with no I need the PCB02 instructions and you keep sending me back PCB01

So I have attached a photo I hope this helps

1 Like

Roger that @Rob,

Sorry my bad. Thought you were replacing your top board. Iā€™ve sent you the correct guide now.

Good luck with the repair!

Stephen

1 Like

This for sure! Good luck finding a buyer.

I donā€™t think anyone here thinks itā€™s ā€œnormalā€. I think what it really boils down to is a lack of similar products. I was very vocal indeed with my experience, then realized there wasnā€™t another product to buy(and I looked into all those I could find). In the end, I just decided to go completely manual with the box (minus drain and fill functions), and since doing so, Iā€™ve had no issues. But to each their own. I donā€™t judge :+1::v:

3 Likes

@Osage

There is other options , several others . Here is one for example

I for one will not try another one of these from any manufacturers for a while . Until there is a tried and tested true version .

A 2000$ box should give you years of worry free operation .

Just like any other $2000 dollar item.

2 Likes

Iā€™m with you there. Iā€™ll never buy another box. I can build a killer tent grow for less money, harvest sooner, and have much larger yields :joy::joy:

6 Likes

Facts

2 Likes

Agree with cost vs reward, only if you donā€™t factor in the newbie element. For $2k Iā€™m building a large grow room with friends thatā€™s going to allow a lot more experimentation (and product). But, if it wasnā€™t for this little fridge I wouldnā€™t have the confidence to give it a go.

Just know they arenā€™t all lemons. Mine hasnā€™t had anything but some minor connectivity problems I resolved with another Wifi node in my garage with the Grobo. ā€œBut itā€™s another extraā€, yea and I wanted more range in my garage too. Thatā€™s the things with hobbies, they always end up costing more than you assume.

5 Likes

And you will spend more than you think on a grow room build as well :joy::joy::joy:. But at least it will be worth it in the end :+1::v:

@Osage
Minigrowbox is a great alternative and does very well in Europe, although I am not sure if available now in US yetā€¦

Minigrowbox is cheaper and really gets good reviews what I heard. They have chosen to first sell the box locally without any marketing and int that way thorougly testing it for two years. Recently they have started distribution in Europe with a fully tested product.
It has about the same inner dimensions as Grobo, but the box itself is much smaller and 100% stealth. People like its built quality and grow results (more than 2Oz real dry harvest achieved by ā€˜realā€™ growers (-:).

2 Likes

1 Like

@Harry,

((#Welcome)):

:wave::wink:

--

1 Like

No thanks :joy::+1::v:

2 Likes

Nobody wants to buy this yet ???

I half way through changing it for another mother board , and hope to god you never half to do this because itā€™s the biggest pain in the ass and I honestly just want my money back and at this point Iā€™m ready to call my lawyer to get my money back !!!ā€™

Look at this piece of shit !!!

The directions tell you to move the reservoir pot of the way but thatā€™s impossible because there is 7 hoses holding it down .

It doesnā€™t move .

Then they expect you to get a Robertson screwdriver angled at that and it just strips the screwā€¦such bs
image|375x500

I would like to help you out, so you donā€™t have to look at it anymore. Send it to me, Iā€™ll even pay shipping!

I would get more fun making a YouTube video and burning it for the world to see then give it away for free lol ā€¦

Bottom $$?? Your in Canada?

Yes sure . Where you at ?

USA. PM me your bottom $$

1 Like

Iā€™m in USA. If price is right, also willing to consider taking it. PM though

1 Like