Introduce yourself

That strain name sounds awesome lol. Never heard of it. Did you buy it or was it a random seed?

1 Like

GG4 at 6.5”

8 Likes

Bought strain. Google anubis…strain looks pretty sweet

2 Likes

:wave:t2: from

The

Home

Cultivator

1 Like

@TheHomeCultivator,

((#Alive)):

((#Welcome)):

:wave::wink:

((#StagesToLearn)):

((#PropperStoringPHprobe))…((#CleaningSensors)):

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=sensors%20user%3Asilvergrobo

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

@Kidiz1224, @lolo, @Tito, @Mr_dancy, @DanTom, @RockyMountainHermit, @Nunez, @Ewan_Fargher, @Vega808, @HelmutVonPants, @ Silver, @ Coco_Organics, @ Brad, @ sonnycheeba, @ B_s_growing_Love, @ Nathan, @ Savvy, @ Ponder, @ John, @ MindFlayer,

((#Welcome)):

Kidiz1224

--

lolo

--

Tito

--

Mr_dancy

--

DanTom

--

RockyMountainHermit

--

Nunez

--

Ewan_Fargher

--

Vega808

--

HelmutVonPants

--

Silver,

Coco_Organics,

Brad,

sonnycheeba

--

B_s_growing_Love

--

Nathan

--

Savvy

--

Ponder

--

John

--

MindFlayer

--

:wave::wink:

2 Likes

Hi I’m Scott, just ordered my Grobo!! I’ve always wanted to grow my own but never wanted to take the risk. Now I’m a legal Missouri patient certified cultivator so no worries. I’ll be sharing my first grow with Northern Lights Auto from Growers Choice soon. Peace!

11 Likes

Congrats and welcome

3 Likes

Got damn Missouri beat ct into allowing people to grow what is my state doing !!!

3 Likes

Doubt we are gettin there anytime soon Chris

Yall will probably beat my state. Texas

2 Likes

Maybe depends on our med program production facilities, who are trying to get the state to not allow patients to grow. Understandable for state and producers but not so much the consumers

2 Likes

Hey peeps! I join the cool kids with a Grobo today. My nutrients should be here next week so I’m going to be reading the forum and taking all this great info in. I can’t wait to share pics of my grow and get feedback. Thank you all in advance!

4 Likes

Welcome @sonnycheeba ! What do you intend to grow first?

2 Likes

I haven’t settled on a strain but clones are everywhere around me in SoCal. I would love to start with Harlequin but I’ll have to find the seeds/clone first and it’s harder to find.

A quick search shows several distributors have the CBD version and others have the reg seed so could be a male. Maybe someone will jump in with a source

Best of luck tracking her down

1 Like

I’d go with clones if you can. Speeds up the process and you’ll use less nutes. Might even be able to get two plants grown with one set of nutes using clones. Not for sure, but maybe…oh but if you try this, make sure you have an extra set of nutes just in case :joy:

2 Likes

Thanks @Osage. I was looking for Grobo clone instructions for how to transplant them for the less stress but didn’t see anything. My guess is I just cut the pod like hot dog bun for the clone with roots hanging out the bottom. I’ll keep searching but if anyone has any links, holla!

1 Like

Your best bet would be to find someone who also grows hydro and get a clone from them. But yes if that is your only choice then go with it :+1::v:

1 Like

@sonnycheeba,

((#Clones)):

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=clone%20how%20to%20transplant

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=best%20grow

((#BetterLateThanNever)):

((#SomeReads)): :open_book::wink:

3 Likes