AYAHUASCA Purple- First Grow in grobo vs Incredible Bulk in closet

This seed is AYAHUASCA PURPLE
BARNEYS FARM. The grobo is louder than what I thought it would be. But it’s perfect in the basement. I was going to pre-germinate the seed, but decided to use the coco pod and see if this works from scratch. Setup was amazingly easy.

I just hit day 11 and I’ll post the pictures I’ve gotten so far. I’m on the fence so far about this grobo vs my $10 light in the closet. I started another strain; Incredible Bulk that’s on day 19.

I’m using RO water for both, and a bag of great value potting soil for the incredible bulk. The grobo pics have that grobo glow! :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Ohhhh AYAHUASCA, how that shit changed my life, I can’t even articulate. What I will say is if you ever get a chance to take the real deal…it will change your life…for REAL

2 Likes

My interests are peaked!!? I am not familiar, please educate me!

2 Likes

Never heard of it, I’m also now interested haha

1 Like

This will give you an idea. And it’s not a journey to be taken lightly, nor by ones self. When partaking you must have a “guide” someone who is stone cold sober to watch after you.

2 Likes

So now I’ve made it to day 4 of early veg. I’m pretty sure that I didn’t have the coco pod down far enough. It was dry, and the roots were growing out though still… meanwhile the incredible bulk is coming along nicely. Just switched it over from the solo cup Monday. With the slow of growth in grobo right now,I’m certain I was the reason it has been so slow image|375x500

3 Likes

I hope she perks up soon! :eyes::crossed_fingers::seedling:

3 Likes

@Nathan,

AYAHUASCA Purple

((#Welcome)):

:wave::wink:

((#ItIsAlive)): ((#ATwoForDeal)):

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::green_thumb:

((#Correct)):

Keep an eye on her and if she doesn’t perk up then I would put a (SupportTicket) in…

https://support.grobo.io

:pray::crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

2 Likes

Is the air stone supposed to actually produce bubbles yet? Mine isn’t doing that

1 Like

Yes! Put in a support ticket if you can’t get it to working!

1 Like

Fk that get a new pump and ari stone asap. Hook it up to the line from the internal pump, accessed from the back bottom right

1 Like

Good call, I swapped the air-stone our with one of my own. The pump is fine. But that air stone didn’t let any bubbles through

3 Likes

It was easy to come out? I also have a bigger airstone, not sure if it would work in the unit though

Absolutely will!!! I have a much larger cilindrical air stone in the res. I simply took the hose off the internal pump and connected it to my new pump that is attached to the new air stone :+1::v::joy:

Oh but the air stone in there as of now will not come out. I think it is either screwed on or more likely epoxied on

2 Likes

Aaahhh okay. Yeah that’s what I figured. It just sounded like the original one was swapped for a new one, I have a big fat cylindrical one as well lol

Nah that bad boy is stuck in there. Just added a second. The lower fan isn’t running anymore now though. I’m on day 8/14 of early grow. It would be easier if I had a checklist of what should be functional right now.

1 Like

Yeah that fan should always be on. It’s the second fan that kicks in later

Bottom fan kicked on during first day of “early veg” for me (day 11)

1 Like

Thanks guy, looks like that air stone made a huge difference. It’s only been 2 days and the change is crazy. The fan is working, and I realized that the grobo was so loud because of the cables sitting in top of the air pump. I moved them over, and now it sounds more like a small ice maker. I don’t mind that hum at all.

The incredible bulk is coming along well. I’m about to top it soon. Should have moved it out of that solo cup sooner. The stem isn’t crash strong, but I used a straw around it early on to help support.

3 Likes