Most recent to receive Grobo

dumped some photos, there’s a bunch on forum already too :call_me_hand:

6 Likes

She is just 8 almost 9 days old. Still quite small, but starting to see the stretch I’ll need to get those supports working

5 Likes

5 Likes

I received my unit 10 days ago.

5 Likes

Day 20 of my 1st grow

2 Likes

Tonight!

4 Likes

Looks great! How long did it take most of you to receive your unit ? I can’t wait to get started!

2 Likes

@Nunez,

((#GotMyGrobo)):

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::groboone::green_thumb:

((#Welcome)):

@Silver,

@Coco_Organics,

@Brad,

:wave::wink:

Grow kit was shipped in another box… :green_thumb:

One item in your order is on the way

One item in your order is on the way to you. Track your shipment below to see the delivery status.

((#E-Mail)): :green_thumb:

((#ItIsAlive)):

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

3 Likes

Nice mine comes tueday. They told me that the grow kit ships in another box and it might not come with when. The grobo comes. Did your come together.

2 Likes

It’s cause they are shipped from different locations

1 Like

How do you know what date it is coming ? I know that I signed up for every notification. Did you receive one or are you just using the original tracking info ? Also I just wanted to add that I am incredibly jealous :wink::wink::wink:

1 Like

Yea I got mine separate and got notifications for when it shipped and arrived. Not too far apart either. Think I actually got the nutrients and what not before the unit

2 Likes

I used the tracking number and FedEx says it will be here Tuesday. My seeds are coming tueaday. Hopefully i dont need to wait long for the grow kit to come.

1 Like

Did u get nutrients yet? Could go get some pods

I bought a bag of pods from parkseed that are the replica of the ones I recieved from grobo. I see no difference in size shape or when you soak one. @Osage recommended them. Using the coupon code I received “park40” will get you 5$’s off your 40$ order. Paying it forward like he did, thanks again :wink:

No not yet. I didn’t get the nutrients yet.

Dang you could start germinating seed and setting up grobo while u wait for that pod and nutrients. Really the pod that ud need to start, nutrients not so much

1 Like

Thank you guys for all the replies. I received my Grobo and about 2 weeks later my nutrients. I am now on day 6 of grow and looking healthy.

3 Likes

I’m about to go pick up my grobo from FedEx and was told my grow kit will ship out today. Cant wait.

4 Likes

So excited for you chef! I remember the feeling 23 days ago! Enjoy!!! :rainbow::seedling:

1 Like