Bakerstreet (Hindu Kush)

Day 77 overall and 11/14 in transition. She’s not tall but she is healthy.

6 Likes

She does look healthy. I personally would have added a lot more time in veg for this beauty.

Generally a good time to flip is when the plant just reaches the second fan. Have you started seeing signs of buds forming yet? If no, correct me if I’m wrong all you pro growers, I would put her back in veg.

3 Likes

@Stephane Dunno if that would be good for her being that she’s been in transition for almost 2 weeks now. But I agree, could end up stretching pretty good in a week or 2

2 Likes

@Russel_Richardson that’s what I thought. Oh well this will hinder the possible final yield for sure.

1 Like

@Stephane… i wasnt concerned with yield. I know it wasnt going to produce alot at this height. I have 3 starting out right now for my outdoor grow which is where i will get my large yield. This grow was to give me a start with hydroponics and after the issues i had about 2 months back with her im just glad that ahe is growing at all.

3 Likes

All good @Blackwater81, I just want you to have the best success in your grow. I always want to aim for enough return on my investment to make the expenditure of the grobo/nutrients worth while.

Next one get more bang for your buck and let her veg until the bottom of the second fan.

:beers::beers::beers:

1 Like

I would consult with @Stephen just to be sure you may be able to continue changing the schedule.

2 Likes

I totally agree with trying to get the most out of the cost for the grobo/nutes… but its also about experimentation for me. She contracted a bout of pythium about 2 months ago. I was able to save it but i didn’t want it be in veg for any longer than the extra 4 weeks i had the grobo team put on it to help her recover. Plus i wanted to harvest and be able to smoke some on Canada day lol… which i will just be able to do now. :beers::beers::beers::beers:

4 Likes

totally makes sense. I too plan on consuming some of my grow on Canada day :smiley:

4 Likes

Well she is filling out nicely :grin:. 9 buds sites which isnt too bad considering shes a bit of a runt. Going for potency now over yield.

3 Likes

up close and personal :grin:

8 Likes

@Blackwater81,

((#LoveYourFlowers))… :wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::hearts::white_flower:

1 Like

She’s coming along. Might need a bit more time for the buds to fatten up but I still have 19 days left in flowering period, so I will see what she is looking like in about 10 days and make the call then.

8 Likes

Getting close to the end

7 Likes

5 days left in flower. She’s stinky and sticky :smirk:

3 Likes

Today is day 39 of 39 in flower. Soon the fruits of my labour will be able to be enjoyed.

10 Likes

I started the same grow (Bakerstreet) at roughly the same time as OP. My plant was about the same size in the end. Dried yield was 12g.

It was my first grow and figured I could have kept temp:humidity better and was suspected that my pH sensor was borked as it was dry when I opened the box. But after seeing the end result here I’m guessing Bakerstreet might not be the best strain for the grobo.

3 Likes

Just go with white widow. She’s strong, resilient, can take a beating, and greow nice smoke. You can’t go wrong with the widow, esp if you’re a newb at growing. Stick with this strain for five or six grows then move on to a gorilla glue or cookies strain. Point is grow a strain until you know her inside and out! :+1::v:

2 Likes

So I didn’t write anything after my grow was done as I was too busy getting things all set for my outside grow. I am going to try Baker street again in the grobo to see if I can improve on my last grow. I have one outside right now that makes the one that i grew in the grobo look like a dwarf, so I’m hoping that it was just because of my first try at using a grobo and not the strain. We shall see. On a positive note what i did get from my grobo grow of Baker street is ridiculously potent

3 Likes

@HelmutVonPants,

((#Welcome)):

:wave::wink:

3 Likes