(#SideByEach): {2️⃣ :groboone: s}:

• ((#SideByEach)): {:v: :v: :two: :groboone: s}:

SideByEach..2~~

--

• (SideByEach): (WhiteWidow): (GreenCrack):

• (Keep In Mind [:brain:] We Started The Two Grows On The Same Day): {:wink:}:

• (2021-05.28): (Slow Drying My Grow [WithOut] Fans Still): (Branch Bends [WithOut] Breaking Still): (Going To Disassemble Unit Next Week To Clean It): (New Grows Coming Up Soon):

(MovedInHide): (ForMoreClickHere):

--

• (SideByEach): (WhiteWidow): (GreenCrack):

--

• Updated: [:arrow_right:] (2021-05.28): Day 000 (Hahaha 0/0):

(StillMore): (ClickHere):

--

--

:v: :v: :two: :groboone: s

• (post #1):

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

10 Likes

I like this thread and the pics of the Grobos together!

9 Likes

Do you have a spacer installed or two reservoir lids? How come? Does the new lid + peat pod basket sit too low?

9 Likes

@OrionsCeiling,

• (@fuz Found This On [#Amazon]; Thank-You For Inquiring On It): (Like [EveryOne] Knows The [GroboLight] Only Sits At The Back Of The Unit Raising Questions On How If We Had A Full Unit Light Would Play Out In This Grow Space): -So- (My Husband Got It For Us To Try Out): (I Have Ten [:one::zero:] Colas This Round -And- Still Having Issues On Space): (If I Could Cut All Leaves [:leaves:] It Would Be Much Easier Of Course [:laughing:]):

• (Can’t Really Tell How The Light Works Until I Get A Few Grows From It): (My Husband Is Playing With Caution On Using His; [Maybe His Next Grow] :thinking:): (I’ve Taken Out The Two Back Fans, Disconnected The Door Switch, Unplugged The Light, Manually Dosing Grobo Nutrients): (You Can Judge For [YourSelves] If The Light Works Or Not): (I Defoliated All Pre-
    [:popcorn:] Buds From Below The Canopy): (Trying For Main Colas Like Blueberry Grow [Oh Wait This Is Another {ScratchThat}: {“GreenCrackGrow”}]): {:smiling_face_with_three_hearts:}:

• (Trying To Keep Up With Our Grows In Our [#GrowJournals]):

- - -

@OrionsCeiling,

• (All The Extra Stock Is To Keep Plant Where I Want It): (Trying To Keep The Sites In The Light):

• (#MuchLoveGrowFam): {:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkling_heart:}:

- - - [2021-07.13]:

@(#ForAllToSee :eye::eye:):,

• (So This Was Added, As You Can See :eye: To My Grow Space):

{:purple_circle:}:

• (Going To See If I Can Have The Camera Behind The Lens For Green Shot): {:crossed_fingers:}:

• (My Dosing Rig): {:wink: :lab_coat: :woman_scientist: :test_tube:}:

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

5 Likes

They look fantastic! Your posts are always so informative and educational, definitely one of the reasons I enjoy this forum so much!

Wow you’ve really modded the heck out of your grow! I can’t wait to see those lights in action during :rose: bloom! Transition looks like it was flawless. I’d say she looks amazing and thanks for the hat tip with my blueberry grow!

To me it looks like the WW is gonna be some amazing smoke to break down and roll up. She’s had quite the maturation process, I can’t wait to see those buds once finished!!

Your GC is coming along very nicely!! Leaves are beautiful and whole plant looks sooo happy and healthy! What’s the tube with a hanger in there for? Stability? I suppose she’s a bit lanky but the stalk looks like she’s pumping nutrients no problem.

I have an auto of GreenCraxk growing in my tent, she’s a runt compared to her roommates but the stretch is upon her!

Can’t wait to hear the smoke report on your grows!

3 Likes
  • ((#SideByEach)): {:v: :v: :two: :groboone: s}:

--

• (2021-11.03): {#FinalDestination}: {#AboutTime_ :watch::laughing:}:

scissors..~~

clap..~~

(ForMore): (ClickHere):

--

• (2021-07.20): (PineAppleExpress Must Be An Auto Seed): {:scream:}:
    20210720_134937_HDR (2)

• Updated: [:arrow_right:] (2021-11.03): Day 000 (Hahaha 0/0):

• (post #6):

--

2 Likes

- - - [2021-11.25]:

ForAllToSee..~~ (2)
OurGrows..1b~~ (3)
OurGrows..1a~~ (3)

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::groboone::green_thumb:

2 Likes