BC Rockstar (BC Bud Depot)

Grew some bubba kush for my first grow. This will be my second grow and decided to share my journey :slight_smile:

12 Likes

Looking forward to watching! :eyes::seedling:

7 Likes

Early Vegetation (Day 10 / 14)

3 Likes

Day 12

3 Likes

Day 26
Should i be concerned about the browning on some of the roots? Is this early signs of root rot and i should address this now?

6 Likes

Looks very healthy to me

3 Likes

Looks more like staining from the nutrients IMHO, what is the water temp and are you using a product like hydroguard? And are the roots fuzzy in the upper right where the pod meets the lid?

1 Like

Dont know the water temp as i dont have a reader. Temp in grobo is around 23. Not using any hydroguard either. I looked closer and it does look like fuzz. What does that mean?

1 Like

I’m not sure if you should be concerned or not I’m realitivily new to this but it looks like it may be some sort of mold? Maybe somebody with more knowledge and experience than myself can chime in. Your grobo temp is spot on, but I would get a cheap thermometer for your tank and some hydroguard to help prevent root rot. Ultimately your water temp should be below 21 degrees any higher and you start to run the risk of root rot. Sorry I’m not more helpful w/ the “white fuzz”

@kushgrowbo,

• (Here Is The Safe Range For Your Grow):

{SoftBrushCleansTop Coco-Pod}:

- - -

@kushgrowbo,

• (#YouAreDoingAGreatJob): {:green_thumb:}:

• (Beautiful Recovery): {:sparkling_heart:}: (WatchStephenGrowTwoPlants): {:video_camera:}:

- - -

@kushgrowbo,

• (You Can Do What I Did): (#EarlyShowing):

- - -

@kushgrowbo,

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

1 Like

Day 31

4 Likes

Day 39
Did some trimming of the fan leaves and topped it.
Plant dosent seem to be grown enough to go to next stage so i extended late vegetation to give it some extra time.

6 Likes

Looks great! Got some nice light coverage on the bud sites. Good call on extending another week at least, I think you’ll start to see some great growth in those 7 days for sure to be able to make a better call. Might need another week, but definitely on the right track :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Day 45
Extended late veg.
Extending one more time before transition.

Any suggestions or advice?

5 Likes

Looks Great!
Keep Doin What You Doin :ok_hand:

1 Like

Day 49
Realized a fkup. When i topped i got the 2 sprouts on each side also. Smh

Whats best route of action here. Wait to see if those regrow (you can see them in picture but there not growing fast)

Or

Cut just beloq this top node?

1 Like

Side note
Im in the second extended late veg

1 Like

To bad no one helpes my last post :slight_smile: ohwell

Update Day 69 transition

Any pruning advice?

2 Likes

I would remove any big leaves that are blocking any bud sites (careful not to take off too much). And pluck any new leaf growth on the bottom

1 Like

Day 84
Its hitting the top now. Any advice?

1 Like