(Feedback Here): (Plus): ➕

I am having App issues on my I phone 11 pro max.

Recipe search function is glitchy. I have to search on nothing to be able to scroll the list.

Search doesn’t appear to work, search pineapple and Pineapple Express get blank results.

Want to search by name, type, and breeder.

1 Like

Also, recipes are in no apparent order, so you can’t scroll to find things . Why isn’t it alphabetical?

1 Like

Hey @jamestournas,

Thanks for the feedback, can you reach out to our support team at support@grobo.io with a couple screen shots of what you are seeing? They should be alphabetical with a couple ‘featured’ recipes at the very top. This may be a new bug for the software team to investigate.

Cheers,
Stephen

3 Likes

How do u request for certain seeds or breeders like jungle boys down in California or 303 seeds in Colorado

1 Like

I actually prefer the website based version of the “app” The recipes are alphabetized and the “request recipe” link is easy to find.

just use a browser to go to my.grobo.io Login and you will see your grobos. the interface looks the same but I like the web based experience better.

any idea if we will see those Jamaican strains I requested? :smiley:

3 Likes

- - -

@BeeDubya,

• (#EarlyShowing): (You Can Transplant Your Little One To The [Start] Like We Did):

• (White Widow & Green Crack):

• (Transplanting Her To The [Start] Was The Right Call): {:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :sparkling_heart:}:

- - -

@Gmann,

- - -

@HNM,

• (They Can Be Hiding Under The Leaves -And- Down The Stems): (:warning: On Spraying Your Plant):

{:warning:}:

- - -

@miami5th,

• (Yes I Did This, Because I Was Getting The Coco-Pod Drying Out -Because- The Tons Of Bubble Action In The Grobo [With Extra Airstones & Bubblers]): (I Turned The Bubblers Down, -But- Still Thought This Would Work Well): (-So- I Still Have The Two Lids In The Grobo -Because- I Didn’t Want To Chance Ripping The Good Roots): (She Is So Much Farther Behind than The Neighboring [WhiteWidow] When They Are The Same Age): (By Lifting Her Up This High Though She Suffered Dieing Leaves On The Bottom, -Which- I Did Trim Off -And- Knew I Was Going To Eventually):

• (Check Out Our Up-Dated GrowJournals):

- - -

@daddylonglegs,

- - -

@Pete,

• (PutInATicket): [:ticket: :tickets:]: {ClickHere}:

• (This Could Actually Be A Simple Fix All You Need To Do Is Send A Ticket [:tickets:] To Support So They Can Work With You On This): (This Is A [RedFlag] Issue): (The Light Could Be Over Heating For Some Reason): (The Connection Could Have Come Loose -Or- Barely Connected): (The App Light Setting Could Be In The Wrong Time Zone -Or- Just Time Frame): {red_flag..~~ }:

- - -

@kushgrowbo,

• (#Reply): (Check Out Your Reply Button At The Bottom Of Your Post To See Reply): {:wink:}:

• (I’m A Different Sort Of Individual Where I Reply In Different Ways):

- - -

@rawan_77,

• (Is This A Trick Question, -Or- Can You Supply A Photo):? :question:

- - -

@Merle_Carsten,

• (The Grower Is Growing In The Grobo Which Has A Limited Amount Of Space):

- - -

@ToddYYC,

>

- - -

@Christifer,

• (If You Were Typing To Me…):

• (This Is From Stephen’s Video I Shared With You):

• (You Keep Reading Past Threads, You Can Find The Differences To Grobos):

- - -

@Brianferry,

• (You Will Be Just Fine, We’ve Grown Tiny Ones [OurSelves], You Are In Good Shape): {:green_thumb:}:

- - -

@rayforetube,

• (Are You Still In The Start, -Or- Grobo -Or- [SomeThing] Else):

• (:point_up: :arrow_up: Yes I Did This, Because I Was Getting The Coco-Pod Drying Out): (You’ll See What I Did In The Grobo [The First Is A Bit Extreme]):

- - -

@Kadean_Mavrick,

• (Really Good): {:green_thumb:}:

- - -

@Chris20,

• (#GoodLuck): {:four_leaf_clover: :pray:}:

Good_Luck..~~

- - -

@Jaymee_Dunne,

• (Reds :red_circle: -And- Blues :blue_heart:):

• (#ISearchedIt): :spider_web: :computer: :computer_mouse:

- - -

@Choppo0816,

- - -

@hcapote,

{:oil_drum::herb:}:

- - -

@GuerrillaFartz,

• (Trust Me, You Are Far From Being Dumb): {:brain:}:

• [- YouTube]: {:laughing:}:

- - -

@Choppo0816,

~~~

- - - [2021-10.08]:

@rocketseeds,

{:arrow_up:}:

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

6 Likes

Thanks @SilverGrobo! Maybe I’ll try in a small dish first. Going to check under the leaves to see if the flies are hiding there.

2 Likes

That doesn’t look healthy. I honestly believe grobo is trash and a scam. The leaves are like that because grobo introduces fertilizer too early in the process.

The single leave protruding from the bud means that the plant is fully mature. Unfortunately Grobo is a garbage product and this wouldn’t have happened if you used other methods to grow.

Trash attitudes form trash reviews. Not the other way around. Learn how to use your machine before you spread negativity around the forum, please.

5 Likes

Yeah these leaves are really deformed here. NOT! It’s the fault of the user and genetics plays a role. You’re being a jerk :joy::man_shrugging: @oaknyny

2 Likes

I know how to use the machine and his plant’s deformity is 100% the fault of Grobo introducing fert early in the process.

Awww you have to resort to name calling. Poor dog has to live with you. Someone call the ASPCA for animal abuse.

This is a forum to help people grow cannabis and better understand how to get the most out of their Grobo. Since you don’t like how Grobo works then don’t use it. You’re not helping anyone by spreading negativity.

4 Likes

How do I block you

Don’t worry about it, I’m done with you.

1 Like

I will say, you’ve been a part of this forum for less than 20 days and you are already disrespectful, a know it all, and your post about selling you removed the fact that it was a gift but you said you paid. You may have grown 10,000 plus plants, but your attitude towards all the people that are very helpful on this forum is ridiculous. I will also say that EVERY nutrient company out there introduces nutes at week 1 per their schedule. Please remove the negativity, we are all here to help others.

7 Likes

My attitude towards people??? The guy called me a jerk. Aside from that the only thing I disrespected is the dumb machine and not anyone else. Stop with the drama bs. Also, my wife purchased it, whether she paid for it or I did it’s the same thing.

1 Like

:face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle: :face_with_monocle:

If you’re unhappy with the product, post a review and be done with it.

2 Likes

Ok I’ll post that this product is trash and a scam for the $$$ people paid. Thanks for the encouragement.