The Real Me!

Just thought I’d show my face HA!.. HA!

3 Likes

Should I be worried :thinking:!!
Just noticed light white markings on some leaves :neutral_face:! so gonna do a Probe Clean on nxt water change me finks :thinking:!!
PANIC!!! :rofl:

2 Likes

@Gmann,

- - -

@Gmann,

• (Not If You Don’t Want To Know Their Answer On The Question From The Professionals Themselves):

- - -

@Gmann,

• (We Will See What They Have To Say): {:timer_clock: :hourglass_flowing_sand:}:

- - -

@Gmann,

• (#YourGrowYourCall):

• (Large Fan Leaves [:leaves:] -And- Trim Everything “Below The First [:one:] Fan”): (She’ll Recover From There): {:white_check_mark:}:

- - -

@Gmann,

• (Don’t Worry On How Long It Takes You To Get There Just As Long As You Get There):{:wink:}:

- - -

@Gmann,

• (If You Are In Transition [It Looks Like You Are], Let Her Ride The Recipe): (If You Are Still In [LateVeg.] Go To Transition):

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

4 Likes

You sure a tickets needed :thinking:??

:yawning_face:!:sleeping:!:wink:!

1 Like

That was easy :smiley:!:wink:!

& good point :+1::clap::wink:

:sleeping:

4 Likes

& this is Quick :astonished:!:wink:!
:sleeping: First

##- Please type your reply above this line -##
Your request (21320) has been updated. To add additional comments, reply to this email.

Grobo Support - Danielle (Grobo Support Team)

Feb 24, 2021, 11:41 AM EST

Hey Graham,

Thanks for reaching out to Grobo!

For all plant support questions, we ask our growers to please provide the following:

Pictures of your plant. Please take pictures with the photo mode enabled (Hold the button on the back of the unit down for 2-3 seconds then release for photo mode to activate) and upload them to your GROW JOURNAL in the Grobo App. That way, they won’t get lost in transit.
A picture of your plant’s roots. Simply lift the lid a couple inches, snap a picture of the bottom of your coco pod, and upload it to your grow journal.
A picture of your plant’s stem. Simply lift the bottom canopy to reveal where the stem meets the coco pod, snap a picture, and upload it to your grow journal.
What type of water are you using? RO, distilled, tap, other?
Have you made any modifications to the unit or environment? (i.e. Add a chiller to your tank, humidifier to the room)
Have you added any supplements to the reservoir? (i.e. Hydroguard to fight root rot)
Have you adjusted your schedule at all? (i.e. Shifted a stage, added more time to a stage)
Have you cleaned and calibrated your pH probe between grows? If this is a new unit, it will arrive calibrated. If not, a calibration in between grows is necessary to maintain your probe’s accuracy.

Please let me know, and I can then combine your answers with your data to get a clear picture of what’s happening.

Kindly,

Danielle​
Grobo Support

Facebook

Instagram

Twitter

Graham

Feb 24, 2021, 11:39 AM EST

https://www.allgrowers.com/t/the-real-me/10284/2?u=gmann

Attachment(s)
20210224_114633.jpg
20210224_114701.jpg
This email is a service from Grobo Support Team. Delivered by Zendesk
[KZ9X30-KZDY]

2 Likes

Just done a water change & Probes were Spotless :slightly_smiling_face:!:thinking:!

Collecting all requested info & see what’s what I spose :roll_eyes::thought_balloon:

I maybe just twitching over nothing but better safe than Stupid…Again :roll_eyes:!:rofl:! & I’ve extended L.V for another wk for more reach :wink:

Go figure :thinking:!!..

3 Likes