Grobo Start Transfer to gb solid

My questions are about the Grobo start : drain an refill
when I transfer to gb solid does app ask to fill Grobo prior to transfer or is this a given an should it be pre filled before transferring or in other words trying to figure out if nutrients or added when you move it over I have seen video
But no mention of state the Grobo is when transferring.

2 Likes

- - - [2021-06.22]:

Jun 22, 2:54 AM

@Thom,

• (We Did A Transfer Today, -And- We [Drained/Filled] With Fresh Water To Send Clean Nutrients To The Tank, -Before- Transferring Her Over):

• (-Also- So [EveryOne] Knows That When We Start Plants In The Start, We Also Start The Recipes On Our Grobos As Well): (The Time Line Will Sink Perfectly When We Transfer):
    {:wink:}:

• (Another -Also- When You Do A Recipe Clean Now You Can Use This Recipe Grow Journal To Share Your Tent Grows If You Want To): (#TheMoreYouKnow): {:wink:}:

• [Generic | Clean | Grobo Grow Recipe]: {:bathtub:}:

• (#EarlyShowing): (2021-06.21): ((#WeAreTrippingFlippingThePlants)): (Started Same Days Again):

• (@fuz Is Getting [Budzilla], -Because- [PineAppleExpress] Needs To Heal): (More To Come On How They Are Progressing Later): (We Are Keeping The Recipes As Is In The Units):

{:repeat:}:

• (A Lot Of Differences In The Two Grows): (I’ll Explain More Later):

(Poor [PAE] Just Barely Hanging In There, -But- I :eye: See Progress): (Progress Is Good): (Time :stopwatch: Will Tell):

- - - [2021-09.02]:

@Thom,

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3 Likes