Tangerine dream auto

Last water change. In flush stage . Day 98

8 Likes

Looking pretty fine!

4 Likes

Day 8 of 10 of flush stage. Gonna be in dry mode in 2 days.

10 Likes

I can’t get over this :eyes: very excited to see what your final weight ends up being.

4 Likes

@Rich yeah me and you both lol

2 Likes

Uploading: 20181118_221756.jpg… Uploading: 20181118_233949.jpg… Uploading: 20181118_221835.jpg… Uploading: 20181118_221911.jpg… Uploading: 20181118_221907.jpg…

5 Likes

Pictures didn’t post in order but that’s alright you get the idea lol. Not sure if I weighed it right with the stem still being on.

Uploading: 20181118_221835.jpg…

11 Likes

Not sure proper method to weigh before drying.
I weighed it how it’s hung it was almost 10 ounces

3 Likes

@Bongsmoker89. Nothing wrong with that but because your stems are beasts that’s where the extra weight is coming from. I don’t think you’ll be able to get an accurate weight until you take them off the main stems. Looking at the size of your nugs I feel that you’ll get at least 3oz

What day are you on for drying?

2 Likes

@Russel_Richardson yeah figured it needed to be cured before I can get a real weight. Day 2

2 Likes

Omg the buds look freaking amazing…so what are your thoughts on using a auto so far…to me it seems your pulling in more weight then everyone else on here that are using regular seeds🙌🏾 I am definitely excited to see what your final weight dry will be

3 Likes

Yeah im impressed with the auto. I trimmed and topped it early in the cycle I think it didn’t hurt it one bit just helped it. I trimmed the crap out of it in flowering stage to lol Im impressed with the seeds that I got. I haven’t seen many ppl using this seed bank so I think their genetics are fantastic. Here’s the bank I’m getting mine from.

5 Likes

How’s the putting it in glass jars thing work and for how long?

1 Like

@Bongsmoker89 I’ve used mason jars for this next step and it’s the curing portion now. My last grow last summer I cured in jars for 3-4 weeks in complete darkness but you don’t have to do it that long, just preference, I like to get the hay/grass taste out as much as I can. But every day you wanna burp the jars (I leave it open for a couple mins to let fresh air in) and I also check the nugs to see if they’re too wet, the residual moisture comes out into the whole bud now. You want like 50-60% humidity in the jar I believe or else you’ll get mould if it’s too high, you can get a hygrometer to put in the jar on top to be precise but I just did by touch/feel.

Anyone else feel free to chime in or tell me I’m wrong lol. This is just what I’ve done in the past and the buds turned out awesome

6 Likes

Also to add. If you feel like they’re too dry you can get those boveda humidi-pack things that will get your buds back to the perfect consistency :ok_hand:

4 Likes

Yeah I bought some pretty sweet jars I’ll take a pic when I get home. I left it in drying mode for 5 days hope that wasn’t to long lol

1 Like

@Bongsmoker89 I mean it’s all up to your preference, if your buds are dense then yeah that was probably a good dry time. But like I said if you find they’re just a little to crisp for your liking get some boveda humidi-packs. The 62% humidity ones. Then you’ll get that nice sticky cure which I like. When I put it in a grinder it’s not like weed dust, almost the consistency of brown sugar if you get what I mean

4 Likes

@Russel_Richardson I know exactly what you mean lmao when a gram somehow comes out the grinder looming like a .3 lmaoo

3 Likes

Ended up with 1.6 ounces. Would have been more if I didn’t screw up the 2nd mainbranch up after I topped it. Could I go ahead and smoke this lollol?

Uploading: 20181125_194403.jpg…

7 Likes

Went ahead and loaded it up. Instant head high that I love. Very tasty, very citrusy. Did I spell that right lol?

9 Likes