Seedo Mainlining- Super Lemon Haze

Never too lat to super crop​:+1::v::joy::joy:

5 Likes

Yup not to confuse super cropping with topping, I’ve actually seen a grower confuse the two and chopped some of their colas off. :scream:

You “could” be done with the stretch now but I’ve had stretch up into week 3 of flower. All depends on the genetics.

3 Likes

@Azuri @Osage Let’s do this!

Final Super Cropping in time for budding. More bud sites exposed to light :sunny:

13 Likes

Since it is a big discussion within seedo user group on FB: did you experience any issues with humidity?

Now that is super cropping. I forgot the amount of times I’ve read growers say they just finished super cropping, post picks and I see no difference. (Attempt at bending a cola) Good job.

For the benefit of others it requires gentle crushing of the stem at the bend point. The stalks are like a hollow straw if you don’t do this gentle pinching prior to bending you risk breaking the branch. If you just attempt to bend the stock it’s not supercroping that is just some LST training.

Tip of the day. :joy:

6 Likes

Agree 100%. Pinch, twist, bend - Repeat

Stephen

6 Likes

Not at all. At the end of the day It’s been a perfect grow thus far.

3 Likes

I would have preferred a unit that controls environment more but I didn’t like the look of the seedo, too much like a fridge. Especially for the front room which was the only space I had left. I don’t want kids/people thinking its the company fridge. So grobo won me over with their eye pleasing design. Now kids ask me what is it instead of just trying to grab ice cream from it.

5 Likes

Always keep her locked-up😎

3 Likes

Unfortunate news. I Left town and forgot to removed the restraint post last super crop. One of the main was snapped and hanging by the skin off its stem. It still managed to flower and reach for the light. Mild to moderate welting. I feel it might be salvageable so I taped her up. I’m hoping not to lose this main. What do you guys think? Is it a goner?

3 Likes

Besides the unfortunate super cropping incident, she’s looking great!

10 Likes

Tape her up it’s happens to me before and she made it

6 Likes

@Kryptonh,

((#Accident)):

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::adhesive_bandage:

3 Likes

Thanks, I’ll show updates soon.

1 Like

Looks like she’s bouncing back.

6 Likes

Other super cropped sites are knuckling-up really well.

7 Likes

Super crop 90% healed. Pretty amazing given it was almost completely Amputated.

7 Likes

10 Likes

Allowing for more lighting through canopy. Looks weird, but it works.

8 Likes

Good idea, but I’d love to take bets on how long they’ll stay where they are before falling :joy::joy:. I say two days. Any other bids :rofl:

4 Likes