Anubis by pyramid

Cut them off … the grobo light isn’t strong enough to penetrate the canopy so they will just take up energy

5 Likes

I would have taken all that off as it effects top growth as well. Clean her up is my vote :+1::v:

5 Likes

Same here almost looks like everything under the second fan can go maybe a bit above the second fan actually

4 Likes

Thanks. Appreciate the info as I’ve read some mixed reviews regarding it. Will trim her up

5 Likes

I’m with the team, trim away!!! The lower sites will be small and airy anyway better off beefing up the main cola’s if possible.

3 Likes

@Todd.grobo,

((#LearningAsWeGrow)): ((#EvenStephenSays)):

((#YesOnTheTrim)): :green_thumb:

--

@fuz and I are also learning as we grow: I’m the slow one and I’m trying my hand at the ((GroboNugs)) in my thread: Blueberry-Indica-Grows

--

ToddYYCChampion

((#MassiveLeaves)): :leaves:

--

((#TooTall)): :giraffe:

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=hitting%20the%20light--

((#PinchTwistBendRepeat)):

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::green_thumb:

4 Likes

@mary_jane

Here is day 61 time in day 2 of transition.
This plant was extremely stunted at the start due to nutrient burn of some kind or bad batch of water. She will hit the lights
The later photos in a 2nd post below these shows the other plant same strain touching the lights. Pod is in reservoir and I’ve been pinching and bending ends
Sample for you.

2 Likes

Day 96 44/46 flower

4 Likes

@Azuri bro shes 46 of 46 flowering. I dont feel shes fat enough for flush?

8 Likes

I’d agree

4 Likes

I already added a week but I thought this phase for some reason happened faster last time.
Thanks @chris_barfield I was gonna a tag you next but knew azuri was watching the grow

3 Likes

I agree as well. Another couple few weeks from what I see :+1::v:

2 Likes

So for those seeking honest feedback
No fan is running in my office anymore as room temps are ok

Definitely getting smelly. I have jury rigged suction cups on the side that hold the branches open to let light in lower without burning the tops
Even branches I cut off grew back lol

5 Likes

Other unit catching up. The room defidefinitely smells but isnt carried out of the room which is about 200 sq feet

7 Likes

Hey @Todd.grobo

I know you’re not concerned with the smell, but others might want to give this a try to minimize the cannabis smell. Take a ziplock sandwich bag and fill it with an “1/8th or two fingers” of whatever coffee you’ve got in the pantry. Punch a bunch of holes in the as well as not zipping it up completely. Tie it up in the grobo somewhere or tent and instead of cannabis smell you’ll get more of a coffee aroma.

6 Likes

Cool. Good idea. Yeah I own my home so no one to bitch about it but my wife and I and we love the smell lol so not an issue but i know people are in apartments dont have that luxury.

5 Likes

I love the cannabis smell!! When I come home and open the door…yummm! But that’s the grobo. Not my soil grow!! I only get that yummmmmm when I open the tent…glad I’m high

4 Likes

Day 11/14 of transition and day 54 if 60 in flower

8 Likes

@chris_barfield @Azuri
Why are these new stems growing out of the top of the plant during flowering stage. Weird.

2 Likes

I can’t really tell from the pics but your lights haven’t gone back to veg schedule have they ? This happens in reveg but that also takes a month or more … but it looks like a weird mutation … are they producing buds?

1 Like