Lower leafs Damage

The discoloring of the leaves. They will start to turn a rust color

1 Like

Start new. Mix everything in a bucket and then fill. I like to use this bucket because it helps me dose properly:

2 Likes

I really like your pale I’m going to find one like that

2 Likes

Completed fresh water with

Revive
Recharge
HydroGuard
Cal-mag (half dose)
Nutes

I will post a updated picture tomorrow hoping to see some improvements

Thanks again for the help!!

3 Likes

Here’s a couple updated pictures that I just took of my sick little girl.

In your experience if the plant is going to turn around and make it approximately how many days does it take to turn around?

1 Like

@Mpower11,

I am sorry you are having such a hard time with this grow:

((#BooBoo)): :adhesive_bandage:

((#RootRotFix)): :green_thumb:

--

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

((#AmazingSave)): :green_thumb:

((#TeamHasGotYouCovered)): :clap:

((#TeamWorkMakesTheDreamWork)): :green_thumb:

((#ProudOfEverybody)): :clap:

Summary

--

--

:wink:

--

--

((#YourGrowYourCall)): :crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

((#LearningAsWeGrow)): :brain::green_thumb:

((#StillWatchingYouGrow)): :eyes:

You’ll get better at this the more you do it: I can’t see the room you have in your grow space: It will not harm your plant to do a first (trial and error) switch: Space is a good factor to switch it early:

((#TooTall)): :giraffe:

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=hitting%20the%20light--

((#PinchTwistBendRepeat)):

--

((#LoveThisSetUp)): :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

I would have switched it to Flower before the yellow lights: Just a marker I would use for myself: Depending on the Strain Height you have of course: :dna: Great Job: :green_thumb:

--

3 Likes

Here is updated pictures I just took plants seems to be stable at this point.

Not really getting worse or better.

The recharge I added seems to really make the water dirty looking. Now Im not sure if I have root rot and strained roots or both?

What’s your thoughts?

3 Likes

If it’s not getting worse then I’d say you’re okay, but I don’t know for sure. It’s going to take a little bit to recover, @Hazy_Hoose 's plant took a little bit but bounced back. Also isn’t a sure fire fix, you have a way to measure the temp in your res?

2 Likes

Youll be okay bro those tiny little white roots were what my plants looked like when she bounced back

2 Likes

The bottom end does still look a little slimy, you added hydroguard?

1 Like

Yes I added on Monday I was going to do it once a week. Should I add more often?

3 Likes

Once a week should be okay, just keep monitoring her progression.

2 Likes

My water temp is around 71 / 72. Yes I know it’s to high but I don’t have anyplace cooler to put the box.

I really don’t want to get water chiller plus if I did I’m not sure how I could even plumb it in this unit.

2 Likes

Well hopefully the hydroguard revive etc works and brings her back :crossed_fingers:. My house is around 70-73 so I’m assuming my res temp isn’t far off but I’ve had hydroguard my whole grow this time and she’s been loving life so far, I don’t use the other products you’re using though. Next grow you start I would start with the hydroguard immediately and see if that makes a difference?

3 Likes

Stained roots. If you feel them and they aren’t slimy then you are all good. If it is slimy then your res water temp is too warm :+1::v::joy::joy:

5 Likes

I agree for sure HydroGuard right off the start

Plant maybe slowly coming back. I see a combo of white and brown roots now

2 Likes

@Mpower11 - when you do a drain/fill you can add some chilled water to at least start off at a lower temperature, I’ve found that to help a bit.

3 Likes

I believe the darkness is recharge stain. New root growth looks good :+1::v:

4 Likes

I agree with @Osage. My man saved my grow🙌🏽

3 Likes

I will post a updated picture in a couple days let you know how she is making out

4 Likes