Full/plush plant from top to bottom?

Should I cut my girl in half? To get more buds and extend the vegetation grow a lot longer Or will the bottom grow more stems and leaves while the top does too?

(upload://3uWgE7DFBkdmWp5i6jMpi0bYDgZ.jpeg)

1 Like

@MaseFUdogg,

This plant looks like it is a monster for the Grobo: :scream:

((#Ticket)): :ticket::tickets:

https://support.grobo.io

((#PagingDrStephen)): @stephen :sos:

:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

--

((#TooTall)): :giraffe:

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=hitting%20the%20light--

((#PinchTwistBendRepeat)):

--

@MaseFUdogg,

Did you ever put in a Ticke?: :ticket::tickets::question:

--

:thinking:

Keep on what you are doing: Good luck with this one, she is Tall :giraffe::green_thumb:

--

((#YouTubeVideo)): :video_camera:

--

2 Likes

Super crop crop croppp

3 Likes

I was wondering if I could just bend it all in some crazy direction??? Perfect awesome because I hate cutting any healthy parts off. Thanks guys :heart::call_me_hand:t4:

3 Likes

From what I’ve seen and in my experience and from this forum is that your plant shouldn’t be no taller than that yellow line when going into flower @MaseFUdogg .

3 Likes

I think its supercropping you need, when you take the stalk of the plant and roll it in your fingers until it softens enough to bend.

4 Likes

Whatever he chooses I still strongly feel nothing should be past that line :man_shrugging:t4:

6 Likes

Good luck to you since it seems this has turned into a one up of information instead of a United effort to help others I’ll be refraining from adding my two cents anywhere on this forum.

@MaseFUdogg, expressed he didn’t wish to cut the top off and you gave great advice on when to switch to flower! My suggestion was merely an addition to whomever posts as is the great thing about allgrowers, this is not just one and done its a community of people working together for the best results in which is up to the grower to decide and experiment!
You may receive tons of advice from many of us so I hope that won’t bother you in the future!

1 Like

Yeah I really don’t think she was trying to one up you or anything. Any and all suggestions are/can be helpful :+1:.
I would probably supercrop to where that line that was suggested, hope it works out for you cause yeah, she’s super tall and probably won’t stop for a bit longer

3 Likes

Where in my response did I suggest cutting anything off? I’m sure @MaseFUdogg can achieve that height by supercropping like @Russel_Richardson suggested so regardless @Bplatinum9 I see you and I’m done. That can be taking however.

1 Like

Never said you suggested the top cut off! Why are you so angry?

I’ll give this a try, thanks :blush:

2 Likes

10 Likes

Perfect, now you may need to do that a couple more times as she continues to grow, nicely done :beers:

5 Likes

1st day of Transition period.

Should I do anything or let it continue steady as she goes?

1 Like

I’m not sure if your ready for transition. I would look for some advice from the more experienced growers. My thoughts is if you go into flowering you won’t yield much

1 Like

@Russel_Richardson @Steve advice por favor

1 Like

She’s more than ready. Just keep in mind she’s about to double if not more in height.

3 Likes

@Wolf1 thank you for clearing up the next step question. I’ll keep crimping and bending :+1:t5:

3 Likes