Seedo Mainlining- Super Lemon Haze

Mainlining Super Lemon Haze in a Seedo Grow Box

4 Likes

Pictures?

1 Like

Super Lemon Haze

9 Likes

8 Likes

What stage did you start mainlining? What is that white pack it sits on for those of us who don’t own seedo machines?

It’s from seed. Still has one more trim to go for 8 cola sites.

The white pack holds rock wool fiber.

1 Like

Gotta love a mainline!

@Kryptonh
Do you intend to keep the nodes 1 & 3 on each side and removing the 2nd?

Just started my grobo manifold yesterday and will likely need to keep nodes 1 & 2 and remove the 3rd still resulting in 8 colas, but will be mote difficult to manage due to space and the nodes not facing the same way. Unless I try to bend them into a pattern I’ll likely end up removing the 3rd node on each side. Keep us posted on progress.

Pic is just an example not a pic of my grobos manifold

5 Likes

Would love to see how you are doing this a grobo

4 Likes

A new video is underway chef, will be a week or two before it’s ready for posting.

4 Likes

I’ve done it that way once but I had one node that was slightly runty. I figure this was would give it a stronger manifold.

You’re right though, I will train it more and top it sooner to finish. My main concern is the not allowing me to complete my veg & force her to flower too soon. Mainlining does add couple weeks and it gives limited user control.

3 Likes

Do you not have control to extend grows (veg) in a seedo ?

1 Like

No sir, it just keeps asking me if the height has reach a certain checkpoint. I think that’s how it determines it’s next move.

1 Like

5 Likes

Yikes!

Advantage grobo! Extending cycles is a standard feature for all users in a Grobo

Still want to see more so keep us posted with progress pics. A few of us manifold regularly. My first dwc and grobo grow is manifolded

Good luck sir

2 Likes

What are you using to hold down your plant. Are those hooks?

What kind of hooks are these?
image https://allgrowers.s3.dualstack.us-east-1.amazonaws.com/optimized/2X/d/da2e4bdf7f33f0f50267e51676bfffc0b3b55b23_2_375x500.jpeg

1 Like

Yes . What kind.

1 Like

Looks like garden staples. They work well in soil or soft medium but not sure they’d work in grobo without wrecking the pod. Can get them at the dollar store usually. :moneybag:

4 Likes

Good job your def doing it right

3 Likes