Seedo Mainlining- Super Lemon Haze

9 Likes

Super cropped the 4 mains in the middle 3 days into flowering.

6 Likes

3 days post super cropping.

6 Likes

:eyes::seedling: Looking Good!

3 Likes

8 Likes

Does your machine open up on the side so you can trim?

2 Likes

7 Likes

The front like a fridge.

5 Likes

Lollipoped today after a Super-Crop 2 days ago of the two far mains in the right.

8 Likes

#nofilter

11 Likes

:eyes::seedling::+1::100:

3 Likes

A Bouquet of love.

7 Likes

Very nice mainline. I’ve been following your grow and Mohr’s. Got word seedo now has a US distribution site and orders are being fulfilled much faster now without holds at customs. Supposedly they intend to have orders delivered in the first 6 weeks after order/down payment. I’ve yet to see much of anything in regards to these seedo devices on social media. A lot of the YouTube videos are from paid advertisers (clearly not your average growers). It’s strange that seedo doesn’t have a forum for people to discuss issues/ grow pics and they point people to The Facebook group (strange to see people still have FB) which shows a lot of frustrated folks still waiting for their devices, but there are many whom have received their units :man_shrugging:.
Pretty obvious that the seedo works fairly well. It has enough lighting and space to be effective and has built in cooling tech as well co2. I wonder if or when Leaf will start distributing. Im sure a lot of folks here are bias towards their current grow box, but it’s very cool to see more companies getting their concept products into the hands of consumers and the advancements in tech within these automated Grow devices.

2 Likes

I follow there Facebook pace and have seen alot of ppl with issues. To much humanity, not watering the slab, smell and light leaking out and more delays for some.

2 Likes

Besides having limited user control (which they’re making an upgrade), I’m pleased with the product. I love the side-lighting. No smell, very little light-leak which can be corrected by closing firmly.

1 Like

@Chef a lot of the issues I’ve seen were from users that clearly have no idea how to manage a plant. A lot of set-&-forget, but I agree with your statement. These devices are sold as set-&-forget, but we all know it requires some maintenance. I would agree that more comments are negative than positive on that Facebook group. Most complaints I saw were in regards to shipping delays not so much engineering, but those were there and exist for all of the automated Grow units.

For the money invested (and save a grand) you could get a fairly large tent and grow many more plants. Supersoil mostly eliminated the need to feed early (other than water). Feeding is really simple btw (although I typically cut the manu. recommended doses in half). Managing the smell is rather easy too. For instance, my one plant smells quite a bit already, but I can only smell it when the tent is open. We’ll see as these progress further into their life cycles how pungent that scent gets, but an air purifier outside of the tent as well as the massive charcoal filter inside should easily cover smells.

@Kryptonh out of curiosity, do you work for or are you affiliated w/ seedo? You have a unique perspective is all and since I see very few folks sharing pics/vids or info outside of that FB group (Mohrs YT channel and a couple of others). I’ve scoured the web and there isn’t much. Either way, your manifold is going well. Based on your pics, the seedo has not taken a lot of the nutes/ph solutions. Less than half of both bottles have been consumed. How much more vertical room do you have? It’s kind of hard to tell how much more room you have to grow before getting to those lights at top based on the pics.

Keep up the good work. I’m Interested in knowing what your after dry weight is for that single plant.

I agree with @James I’m also in the Seedo FB user group and many issues as they are here are from new growers. The Seedo gets a +1 for the side lights for sure! I’m seeing better fattening of buds and also I’ve incorporated side lighting on my room grow when I can.

Now the things I’ve observed are correctly stated by the people who think it’s normal to plant your seed and come back on 3 months are asking for trouble. I’ve seen reports of powdery mildew and full blow mold on some buds but that was a grower that didn’t check it for over a month.

My biggest concern is the units longevity, Seedo has been out right replacing units due to some failures for some. How long can they continue that and remain profitable? The Seedo is basically sealed unit like a fridge and if the AC fails it’s game over if not checked in time. (Mold) Lastly the price of replacement supplies is nuts.

@Kryptonh is doing a great gauge for this unit at a more advance grower level so thanks for your updates it’s a great gauge for the Seedo product.

Happy Growing :herb:

2 Likes

I hear ya @Azuri @James.
I count on their longevity due to their innovative vision for large-scale farming. I believe the personal indoor growing unit is a steppingstone towards greater projects which in turn may ensure them a foothold on the market. We both know however markets are volatile. Technology is rapid rapidly changing the way we do everything.

To think how as a child I was fascinated by calculators. I thought an equipment that can do math was pretty bad ass. Little did I know. Now we have machines calculating precise nutrients & environment for indoor horticulture. It felt great focusing on just my training for a change.

I agree with you @Chef. Living soil is my ultimate growing medium & Supersoil is definitely a close second.

2 Likes

Thanks @James. I’m not affiliated with Seedo. I live in the US & started my grow the moment it arrived. I was eager to put it to the test. I didn’t even know they had a FB user group (which I’ve just joined) thanks for sharing. I don’t have much vertical space left it might be just enough to do the job.

2 Likes

FWIW I was on the Leaf waiting list for something like 3 years. You can only get those emails for so long before you completely swear off a brand. They’d have to change their name to get a dollar from me.

2 Likes