1st Grow - Auto Purple Kush

Yeah. That was kind of my plan with this first grow. All the other seeds I got are not Autos. So next grow, I plan on employing training methods

I figured this 1st grow, just see how it goes, since I don’t have tons of experience.

4 Likes

I still pruned/lollipoped my auto and it helped her focus on colas and n later flowers :+1:

5 Likes

Leave about a foot of canopy and you’ll be good to go- Only keep what is getting light. Bend top leaves out of the way that are blocking your colas tops from light :+1:

5 Likes

And I like the fact that you are confident in saying you are a new grower! This will undoubtedly help you learn quicker and become a better grower! Keep on keeping on :+1::v:

4 Likes

Day 51. I have done a little trimming underneath, given she is Auto, I did not take much. I will trim
some more today She is growing like crazy still. I’m worried getting to close to lights. Any suggestions, on making sure she does not get too close to lights?

I did not think Purple Kush, I would have height issues, supposed to be on shorter side I thought.

Otherwise, this has been a good first grow!!

5 Likes

@shadowcipher89,

((#TooTall)): :giraffe:

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=hitting%20the%20light--

((#PinchTwistBendRepeat)):

--
:crossed_fingers::crossed_fingers:

4 Likes

I lollipopped my last grow, a GSC auto, and I wish I wouldn’t have, but lesson learned. She grew crazy fast! I probably trimmed too much, and the buds turned out fluffy, and not dense.

4 Likes

Have learned lots from my first grow. This auto got way too tall long story short. I will try non-auto next time for better growth control.

Harvested today, after going way over the recipe time.

Unable to drain unit, or enter dry mode. But at least Completed my 1st grow.

13 Likes

Awesome first Grow!

5 Likes

Looks like a mini tree!

5 Likes

@shadowcipher89,

((#Harvest)): :clap:

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart::older_woman:

4 Likes

2 Ounces exactly - Happy with 1st Grow

10 Likes

Congratulations! Please give a smoke report

3 Likes

Will update in a week or so once its cured.

Problem right now is, my unit won’t drain, so I cant start my next grow.

1 Like

Great haul- especially with first grow. I hope mine comes out similarly- although I plan to start with a non-Auto. Outside of grobo nutes & recharge- did you use anything else that you bought during the grow?

nice job & cant wait to hear about the smoke report.

3 Likes

That’s it. Recharge, and Hydroguard.

This auto got way too tall, and going a month over recipe time. I could have got much better yield, but other then clearing out dead leaves, I did no training, since it was auto.

The buds were literally growing up through top of case

3 Likes

congrats! nice grow!

2 Likes

Currently in the same predicament. Doing an auto for my first grow because I thought it would be easier. I did lollipop some, that could be it.

It’s funny because was told to extend veg another week when she was too short lol. I’m wondering if I would have just followed the recipe if we would have had a different turn out but who knows !

I don’t really wanna give up on her. Can you let me know tips you did to continue the grow?! Anything will help!

image|375x500

2 Likes

2 Likes

- - -

@Devin_Porter,

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

1 Like