Northern Lights- fem 1st grow

First day of Transition! I clipped tons of branches. I have 18 colas. There’s about 3-4 I think I want to clip to ensure the other colas grow nice flowers.
Happy growing!

8 Likes

@AtomicSebastian,

((#YouAreDoingAGreatJob)):

--

:groboone::green_thumb:

((#ILoveThisFlower)): :white_flower::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sparkling_heart:

Love. (1)

--

((#TooTall)): :giraffe:

https://www.allgrowers.com/search?q=hitting%20the%20light--

((#PinchTwistBendRepeat)):

--

:wink: :nerd_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :innocent: :sparkling_heart:

4 Likes

Drain/fill day. Day 9/14 of Transition. Still no white hairs.:thinking:

6 Likes

She’s getting ready to show few more days would be my guess! You could stand to lose a few more leaves at the bottom and move those colas on top into the light by bending some of the top leaves out of the way. :+1:

7 Likes

There’s a couple of stragglers I need to remove. I’ve been tucking non stop to show the shorty colas love.
Thanks for the advice. Hope in a few days it shows me it’s ready to begin flowering!:crossed_fingers:t3:

6 Likes

Don’t worry man I’m on like 5 of flower and just got my pistils :+1:

3 Likes

Good to know! Eager to witness the flower stage

3 Likes

Little white hairs? Zoom in

5 Likes

Yep!! Just like mine! Exciting times! :+1::clap::clap:

3 Likes

Stacking those white hairs nicely

7 Likes

Our plants seem like they’re in sync lol. I feel like yours is pulling ahead of mine though lol. Looking good!

2 Likes

I feel the same way bro. Each time you post I’m always zooming in your pictures to compare to mine. Yours looks great, btw!

I’m on day 95. 5/47 in Flower. You? I’m sure we’re a week or less apart.

2 Likes

Thanks! I’m 91, 14/37 flower That 37 is going to more like 50 something im guessing lol

1 Like

That’s the last thing I want to do. I’m going to be finishing roughly around 150 days plus weeks if I extend.

But if I finish strong and yield a great amount. Then It was all worth it. Feeling really good about my first grow.

2 Likes

Yeah. This is my first out of 3 that I’ve extended to try and get everything I can right. Which isn’t super easy lol. I too am not looking forward to the extension but if it means I get 2+ ounces then I’ll be okay with it I suppose. But if this doesn’t change much then I guess I’ll try a different approach :man_shrugging:.

4 Likes

Yall, I think I’m in love :star_struck:

6 Likes

Mines a slow bloomer that’s for sure :expressionless:lol, looking great!

2 Likes

Could that be because it’s a Sativa? Genetics?
I am also my plant’s hype man. Could be the difference?
My next grow will be a Sativa dominate. Looking forward to how different my next grow will be.

1 Like

Yeah I would guess that as well, being sativa. And genetics/breeder. My previous ones flowered faster than my current one

1 Like

Good to know. I’ll keep that in mind before I get inpatient. Yours will flower soon! Sending danky vibes your way

1 Like