Seedo Mainlining- Super Lemon Haze

Thanks, I’ll show updates soon.

1 Like

Looks like she’s bouncing back.

6 Likes

Other super cropped sites are knuckling-up really well.

7 Likes

Super crop 90% healed. Pretty amazing given it was almost completely Amputated.

7 Likes

10 Likes

Allowing for more lighting through canopy. Looks weird, but it works.

8 Likes

Good idea, but I’d love to take bets on how long they’ll stay where they are before falling :joy::joy:. I say two days. Any other bids :rofl:

4 Likes

Not trying to be an arse, but I smoked and this idea reminded me of so many of the things I tried to pull off to help my plants, that now I can sit back with a nice fatty and remember those good ole days!! Believe me you will remember this for the rest of your life…especially if I’m totally wrong :joy::joy::joy::+1::v::fire::fire::fire:

5 Likes

No offense @Osage, I thought the same thing. I check it everyday it’s all good.

I hear ya though. I’ve done a lot of so-called “creative” arrangements with my grows just to have my plants laugh at me.

7 Likes

If the inside of seedo is metal or aluminum you could utilize the magnetic hooks with plant safe ties to separate the branches more effectively.
Magnets with hooks
+1 for creativity, but I agree with some of the comments above, doubt it holds up very long. Been following this grow. Interested to see yields/weight

3 Likes

Thanks. I’ll look into it for sure. Would be perfect.

3 Likes

Glad you didn’t take offense, and can laugh at it as well. I look back on some of the things I tried and just giggle at random times :joy::joy:

6 Likes

I know I spent so much money on crazy Ideas. I think I have everything dialed in now.

4 Likes

McManus you have come into your own in a big way. As someone who has advised you on numerous occasions, you have listened and implemented most of my suggestions with great success!!! Keep on keeping on!!! I love seeing this kind of evolution!!! :+1::v:

4 Likes

They’re still holding-on @Osage. :sunglasses:
Couple did fall out as I worked on them though lol.

7 Likes

I still don’t understand how they advertise that u can grow 4 plants at once in there.

4 Likes

@Azuri, You were right. Stretching has finally been stabilized 3wks +/- few days into flowering. She is 80% Sativa after all.

I might SCROG this strain next time or super crop sooner multiple times.

9/2/2019

9/29/2019

5 Likes

@Osage, unfortunately the interior doesn’t adhere to magnets, but you did inspired me to pickup suction-cup hooks. My grow looks a tad more respectable now😎.

7 Likes

“fruitful & multiplying”!

12 Likes

10 Likes