(Feedback Here): (Plus): ➕

Curious to hear about your start experience. Mine wasn’t so great.

2 Likes

Mine either… The Grow store guy told be I didn’t need an air system because LED lights are not hot.
He was too worried about selling the light. My Growers Choice 420. And I got mold and had to fight with it the whole time. All through flower stage 2 it sucked but I still got a good good crap out of that sometimes you will come across things that you never imagined will happen by growing a simple f****** plants. But I went back up to the shop and I told him thanks a lot for having idiots working your store and told me I didn’t need a air system because LED lighting didn’t need that and all my stuff is full of mold they fired him. And I get 30% off everything I buy in there for life

2 Likes

• (#Language): {:speaking_head::woman_shrugging:}: (#Translations): {speaking_head..--woman_shrugging..--}:

@Smudgefam,

• (#ISearchedIt): :spider_web: :computer: :computer_mouse:

- - - [2021-08.11]:

@laurent,

• (Bonjour,
    Essayez ces vidéos sur YouTube):

• (#ISearchedIt): :spider_web: :computer: :computer_mouse:

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes

~ ~ ~

@RestiveOne,

• (If He Even Decides That It May Not Be Worth His Time :watch:): {:wink:}:

(Temporarily_Suspended): (ClickToSee):

--

--

--

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

3 Likes

~~~

SOS_Warning..~~ (2)

{:warning: :safety_vest:}:

Safety_Glasses..~~ (2)Safety_Mask..~~ (2)

- - - [2021-08.11]:

• (If [AnyOne] Else Wants Them Information):

- - - [2021-08.12]:

@Milton_Hamlet,

• (I Can Help Delete These 2 Photos, If You Really Want Them Out): {:wink:}:

- - - [2021-08.18]:

@ViragroCEO,

- - - [2021-08.19]:

@ViragroCEO,

• (SoVerySorryToReadThis): {:broken_heart:}:

• (We Have Lost Some As Well):

~~~

@TheDogMan,

--

3 Likes

I did go down a few feet into the rabbit hole again—Lucy Olympia suddenly succumbed to pythium. I have yet to update my thread and officially terminate the grow. :broken_heart:

1 Like

- - - [2021-09.09]:

Sep 9, 1:11 AM

@rick,

• (#Welcome): :wave:t4: :wink:

• (Great Job, I Hope Those Trichomes Were Just The Way You Like Them): {:microscope::wink:}:

~~~

@Alexander_Smith,

~~~

@Colacure,

- - - [2021-09.16]:

@Rookie101,

• (Watch_ :eyes: The Trichome_ :microscope: Video_ :video_camera: I_ :eye: Shared In This Share Above_ :arrow_up:):

--

5 Likes

- - - [2021-09.15]:

Sep 15, 10:58 AM

@TheDogMan,

• [#InfamousMoveToAnswer]: [#Finded_It]:

• (I_ :eye: Know_ :thought_balloon: How You Feel):

link..~~ {Seek_And_Find_Links_ :link:}:

~~~

@STANK,

• (Oh I_ :eye: See 1f440 What You Mean Now): {:wink:}:

~~~

- - - [2021-12.14]:

@doverosx,

Good_Eye..~~ (2)

--

3 Likes

- - - [2021-09.24]:

@Christifer,

• (Warning_ :warning: You Might Want To Investigate_ :female_detective: Down_ :arrow_down: Below_ :arrow_down_small: To See_ :eyes: If You Have An Issue_ :mag:):

~~~

- - - [2021-10.11]:

@TheDogMan,

@raj21,

@Cannabis_rell,

• (Watch_ :eyes: Video_ :video_camera:):

~~~

- - - [2021-11.08]:

@Hayden_Gregory,

~~~

- - - [2021-11.22]:

@FireGuy,

Oh_I_See_Now..~~ (2)

~~~

- - - [2021-12.02]:

@Hunter_Tsoucalas,

• (You Want To Watch_ :eyes: The Video_ :movie_camera: In This Post To Get A Better Idea On Harvesting):

• [:arrow_up: :point_up:]: {:mag:}:

--

5 Likes

No amber

2 Likes

Received the Gen 2… Meeh… off to a rough install. Here are the dimensions from pod to ceiling (L)2’8” x (W)1’1” or just 3.096 vertical sqft. Oh! And the inside light is orange. I’m not really sure what I was expecting but I’m not impressed. I won’t even mention the issues with delivery and the manufacturing errors. Waiting for response to return it.

2 Likes

Grobo is not set up to handle returns. They will only take it back if it is less that 30 days and has never been opened. They will do whatever it takes to get you growing and that’s great, but they will not take the product back and/or replace it.

Trust me, I am dealing with this now. My wife and I made a mistake and ordered a Gen 2 when in reality what we wanted was a refurbished Gen 1 and now we are stuck with a product we do not want and to date they have been unwilling to work with us and make it right.

:peace_symbol:

I guess my question is, how do you know if the product is a good fit for you if you don’t open it?

Ours came with a very challenging build as well, had to wait on a new part and ultimately was just not what we expected or wanted.

With a product that is 100% based on “service” I find it shameful that they are unwilling to take the product back. We don’t even want our money back. We want to swap it for the Gen 1 and have even stated that we will accept the loss on the price difference.

2 Likes

If it’s opened, put together and tried out to see if it’s a good fit, it’s no longer new. This means they’d be taking a hit on EVERY unit that people weren’t happy with and having to sell as refurbished. It’s not their fault it wasn’t researched. Making a purchase like this takes research. I can understand YOUR frustration if you thought you were ordering a gen 1, but you’re dealing with electronics. Say you put it together, break something and want to return it…grobo gets screwed. Their customer service is top notch as you know, but they need to look out for their business at the same time. I really do feel for anyone not happy with the product, so by all means get a seedo or leaf (oh wait, they’re both non existent anymore). Not trying to fuel a fire, just pointing out the other side.

1 Like

@FireGuy

Interesting take on this Tyler but unfortunately, off the mark in our opinion. See Grobo is 100% a company based on service and when dealing with a customer who has supported that business and choose to get additional products and services, they need or should do the right thing.

Plus, if you have been following along, our box/build has not been without its problems and challenges, some we are still dealing with. Faulty parts, holes drilled on the wrong side of the base and ill-fitting sensor shield just to name a few.

Like I said, Grobo will do everything in there power to get you growing eventually but this no return policy is just another one of the company’s changes that my wife and I are very unhappy with and I am certain we are no alone in this. That coupled with the 30% decrease in support, feels like the writing is on the wall…

I appreciate your comments and we will just have to agree to disagree. That’s what make an open forum such a wonderful thing.

2 Likes

I definitely see your side of it. And yes, open forum=differing opinions. They do want people happy with the product, but it’s a business meant to make money at the same time :wink:.

3 Likes

Understanding your customer base and and customer retention are hallmarks of business and ultimately, in the end, THAT is where money is made.

Grow on my friend!

2 Likes

If they won’t accept returns, “only being realistic”, you can either keep getting frustrated :grinning: or you move on and either try to use it or put up a sale ad. :grinning:

Decide to use it or sell it, sounds like the only options. @Todd.grobo @Stephen

2 Likes

I didn’t have a gen 1 but I do understand your frustration with getting an expensive peice of equipment only to find out it doesn’t have all the parts or you have problems getting started becuz of software issues. I had that same problems minus the water emptying issue but it’s my first experience with grobo and they did do what it takes to make me happy! I’m up and growing and other then the 2 or 3 issues I had I think it was still worth it. It is my first grow but to know I don’t have to go around town to find it or call my guy and he tells me he’s otw and shows up 4 hrs later or the best part not knowing what I’m getting or smoking! This seems like a safe and reliable option. Best way of looking at it in my opinion. If you really don’t want it I’ve seen lots of ppl buy used 1s only shipping seems to be the issue. Good luck and hope u get something out of it either way.

3 Likes

This IS the only option and by today’s standards of customer service it is just shameful and if not corrected - the company will ultimately continue to deteriorate.

I see you just added a refurbished unit to your collection. You wanna swap it for our brand new Gen 2…? :wink: What do you say? Straight swap!

2 Likes