7 days left but not seeing buds

So I have about 7 days left in flowing stage. I have no idea if I damaged the plant from to much trimming or if something else is wrong, but it doesn’t seem like it’s flowered into actual buds. Maybe I’m not aware of what’s next in the process or just don’t know that it will magically happen quickly. Would really appreciate some advice.
Maybe the humidity is a problem. I am
Running a dehumidifier

4 Likes

I see a ton of buds, you would have to be blind not to see them, lots of orange hairs and a couple nice colas as well! I might be wrong but looks pretty damn good to me

5 Likes

The buds are currently covered with the little sugar leaves sticking off/out of them you have to trim off to actually see the bud some before drying and some after!

2 Likes

Looks OK here. The main question might be “what color” do you see when looking thru a magnifier? Things are supposed to change more to amber color when ready. Sorry I am not up on exact tech terms :grinning: I just heard you need to look close at it and wait for a good bit of the amber color.

3 Likes

Obviously very new to this. But will this develop into something or what should I be looking for ?

2 Likes

Thank you for replying this, DogMan I forgot to mention about clear milky and amber Trichomes. Take care look forward to talking on here with you in the future.

1 Like

ahh see now where it looks like very small amounts have developed there do you have any main colas and what I mean by colas are bigger top buds at the very top of the plant near the lights or are all of them small like the ones you were holding?

Based on how your buds are looking, you may want to extend your late bloom stage by a week or 2. I usually use this as a visiual guide to see what stage my plant is on and use a microscope to determine when to flush (50 milky / 50 clear / few amber)

I don’t think they will develop any longer but they can still increase in trichomes. Bottom buds can be a bit airy like that due to the limited light its getting.

3 Likes

@Vicc thank you so much for reaching out. Is there a stage after flower. And how do I customize the light schedule to extend the process. I’m sorry I’m so new to this. I also just noticed there is very little water in the tank but it’s said nothing about being thirsty or water change at this point. Can i do water change any time. ? Again thank you so much !!!

2 Likes

You should be filling your reservoir daily now at this stage. I would not let the water get too low.

After flower, it goes to flush. You can wait a week or 2 before flushing in my opinion, your buds still look like it can ripen up a bit.

To shift your schedule you can go on your grobo app and go to maintenance and click shift schedule. From there, you can extend the flower stage by clicking on extend.

4 Likes

@Vicc wish Grobo would have said something about water levels. I went to drain and it instantly said empty and noticed some of the plant slipping down. I filled it up and extended the flower stage like you said. I really appreciate your assistance!

3 Likes

The grobo reminder is just a mid week alert to remind you. During late flower its a good idea to refill on the daily, the plants tend to be much more thirsty around this time.

3 Likes

Really depends on what u like the more amber is more sedated An the more cloudy is more medicated that’s the difference between them :+1:t2::dash::seedling:

2 Likes

Looks great :+1:t2:

2 Likes

Yeah, dont wait for any reminders, they dont always come for some reason. :grinning: Try to fill every other day roughly, I fill 3x a week right now, but mine is not that far yet.

3 Likes

So I’m noticing some burning of leaves and things. When that happens do i leave it or trim it out ?

2 Likes

Trim them they are dead won’t do any good for you or the plant if there already crispy and dead!

2 Likes