Northern Lights first grow (auto)

Where I’m at it can get 120F, and have 110+F for weeks as a high. Also, it’s illegal to grow outdoors without being in a locked, enclosed space so being in a neighborhood I couldn’t even try without risking jail or fines.

4 Likes

Yes. Over a hundred also. Probably not a good idea. Maybe I can talk my wife out of the coat closet. :thinking::joy:

3 Likes

Gotcha. Makes sense. I think I’m going to like the control indoors. I’m liking the results.:sunglasses::+1:t2:

4 Likes

If you wanted to go outdoors, I’d do an auto and plant early to mid March…that’d be your best chance. I don’t think a photo would make it a full summer.

3 Likes

That’s a totally different problem…lol

3 Likes

@Gunk @Todd.grobo @Mpower11 @FireGuy

I am just concerned being on day 12/50 of flower how small my buds are still, seems like no progression in them getting any bigger, just more resin production, I am just counting the actual weeks in flower stage transition didn’t really do anything to much? Any tips/help would be nice!!

6 Likes

It should be fine, I worry too every time I look at mine. Same thinking :grinning: should it be bigger, is something wrong, should I add more this or that???

I think your problem was, the wrong recipe before if that happened. Growing an auto using a non auto recipe will put it behind a lot.

You said you already have some Bud Candy, try it in 1/4 doses maybe.

4 Likes

Bud bulking normally happens around Week 4 to 6 of flower

5 Likes

No worries :wink:. Long time to go. :sunglasses::+1:t2:

3 Likes

One of the best things I learned on my first grow from many people here…patience is key. You can’t rush these plants. Take a breath, and enjoy the journey…She’ll get there. You can always extend flower to get her where you want her. Just make sure notes are dispensing on each drain/fill and she’ll get there :wink:.

5 Likes

this is how it looks with me

10 Likes

Looking good.

4 Likes

:star_struck:wow

3 Likes

Looking amazing @MrtJldrm mine is doing pretty well, I was just overthinking the bud size issue, We should roughly get around abouts the same yield, super nice colas you have there!

3 Likes

How is your smell is it now permeating the room your grobo is in, or only when you open your grobo’s door? @MrtJldrm Thank you sir

my balcony is completely covered with windows. my grobo is in the balcony. when i open the door my entire apartment smells like northern lights :joy::joy:. i love that smell.

3 Likes

Awesome I just wanted to ask, hopefully she gets to smelling more here soon!

Here is my lady Day 16/50 of flower the trichomes are really starting to pack on, small buds forming now!
@Gmann @FireGuy

9 Likes

She may go another 6 to 10 inches higher. Especially if the buds develop and swell. Looks great.

6 Likes

Damn, I won’t know what to do :joy: hopefully just cola growth though she has slowed down a ton over the past 5-7 days!

3 Likes