(Feedback Here): (Plus): ➕

Hi @joe_Macias and thanks for the comment!

We are not looking for anything out of it other than a little bit of good old fashioned customer service. We ordered the wrong product and that became perfectly clear when we started the build of the Gen 2. Before it was even completely built (because we learned that not all the parts were working) we reached out to them letting them know of some of the problems and that we made a mistake and the Gen 2 was just too different and we really just wanted a Gen 1 or even a refurbished unit and they could even keep the price difference. It was never about the money. They said they would be doing us a “disservice” replacing the Gen 2 with a refurbished Gen 1 as they expect the the older units will “lag behind” in future app updates that are coming soon. Still wrapping my head around that one.

So one thing I have always said is that Grobo WILL get you growing! I am glad that they got you sorted out and your experience so far has been more positive than negative. I hope that remains the case.

:peace_symbol:

3 Likes

Honestly, we have to put the word out so no one else makes the same mistake of doing business. I will have to let people in my network know. The perfect time would’ve been a few days ago at Roddy Ricch album release party, but theres another one coming up in January. All we can do is spread the word.

1 Like

Honestly, we have to put the word out so no one else makes the same mistake of doing business. I will have to let people in my network know. The perfect time would’ve been a few days ago at Roddy Ricch album release party, but theres another one coming up in January. All we can do is spread the word and hope that grobo get better with customers and stand behind their product when needing to return.

You’re entitled to your opinion, but there are many people happy with the product. I hope your able to return as you wouldn’t fit well here with all the negativity you bring.

1 Like

I’m sure it’s negative because you’re a cheerleader for this company and accept them for not standing behind their product when it needs to be returned. Just so you know the difference, that’s negative. My first post was fact.

1 Like

Now THIS is just negative as we are ALL entitled to voice our grievances without fear of being harassed like this.

Not cool bro!

I am nobody here, just lets all go on. :grinning: Holidays are days away.

@Todd.grobo @Stephen @SilverGrobo

2 Likes

All I’m saying is stand behind your product nobody should do repairs or sent repair items for something just delivered. I wouldn’t have know about the issues unless I opened the box which I turn makes it in returnable. See the gimmick? Especially for 3k

3 Likes

I feel it necessary for me to say that, in fact, my wife and I are avid Grobo supporters. We have 2 successful grows under our belt with a 3rd on the way. Hell that’s why we wanted to add another box as we have been met with such success.

I’ll say it again - Grobo WILL get you growing!

And with that, we expect a bit of understanding that we made a mistake and ordered the wrong product. It’s not about the money. Hell as of now, our only option is going to be go ahead and order a refurbished Gen 1 and try and sell the new Gen 2.

In what world does that seem right?

And don’t come at me and say that we (as customers) don’t have the right to voice our opinions and concerns in a polite, respectful way.

3 Likes

But then you put it together and started using it :man_shrugging:. You are allowed to be unhappy, I get it! But it took a lot of effort on your part to get to this point instead of opening the box and saying “shoot, this isn’t what we wanted.” I’m hopeful that if you didn’t build it, they’d take it back even though the box was opened.

This was not harassment. Unhappy with the product…understood. But starting off trying to get the word out about a company to tank them is just ridiculous. there’s direct contact daily with customers and all they want to do is keep you growing. Oddly enough, it wasn’t harassment being called a “cheerleader” for a company I make no money from :thinking:.

Happy growing and good luck with your endeavors with the gen 2.

We weren’t able to use it as it did not work.

Only started using it when it became clear that they were not going to work with us. We are trying to use it and see a way through all the changes but (and more will eventually come forward) it’s not working out. This just isn’t right for a company that claims to be so customer focused.

And they are clear that if you open the box, it is not returnable. They stated that they do not even have the ability to accept returns. It’s not something that they have a process for.

As customers we’re supposed to feel special that we are helping them work through all the bugs and problems? I don’t remember signing up for a beta program here. As you know, more parts are being sent out, a grounding wire, that now everyone will have to take it apart again and install this latest fix?

Again, in what world is that right?

I get you “champion” the company. I’m a big fan as I have stated countless times! But come on man! We don’t want money back!! I just want the machine that we are more comfortable with. We made a mistake. Even willing to take a cheaper refurbished unit and eat the difference. Not trying to get one over on anybody or stick it to the man.

How about you? Are you up for a trade?

1 Like

I’ll give you my Gen1 box if that’s what you’re wanting. No need for trade. Just take it, come and get it if you’re near Omaha Nebraska?

3 Likes

Wish we were closer…

1 Like

I really disagree with you completely and think you are wrong, but I dont want to say it as then this will drag on and on. :rofl: :joy:

Nice Grobo Forums feature. :rofl:

Untitled5

But yet, you said it. :wink:

Look I am thrilled that you’re having a great experience. That’s how it is supposed to go!

I’m also not afraid to voice my opinion.

Merry Christmas!

1 Like

It is a great feature! Have used it myself.

- - - [2021-12.22]:

@Jemerl, @C453Y,

- - -

@C453Y,

My_Pleasure..~~

- - -

@coffindancer,

Yes..~~Yes..1a~~.{Locked_ :lock: In For Some Of Us}:

- - -

@C453Y,

--

:wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::groboone::green_thumb:

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~

2 Likes

Thanks @SilverGrobo

We are not asking for anything out of line here and appreciate the support.

2 Likes