Community Grow Photos

Thanks makes sense just curious.

That’s exactly what it is

Damn son. Look at those roots.

16 Likes

:fire::fire::fire::call_me_hand::call_me_hand::+1:

Mornin

12 Likes

@fuz and mine too…First Grow in Grobo… ((Green Crack))… Day 102…

I “think” :thinking: our Ticket went through asking for more time on our grow so we can have the flowers fill in some more… The leaves at the tips are changing color :worried: at this point… Oh I didn’t use the photo-mode on these shots ((pretty sickning :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: I can only get one picture in before the light goes out))… I just used the flash on this other camera @fuz got out for me… :wink:

11 Likes

Ohhhhh yea she is stacking !!! But be careful with adding more time some strains just don’t stack all throughout the branch … but she is looking frosty and those colors :sunglasses: great job training as well… you can’t tell cuz I stink at taking pictures but I have mine wired up so much it looms like my plant is in one of those mental jackets lol

3 Likes

@SilverGrobo damn those are some frosty buds. Looking very nice.

2 Likes

Did someone say wake and bake? :joy:

4 Likes

We finally got some cooler weather, which brings my nighttime temperatures down to around 65. Hopefully that will help with flowering

1 Like

Should bring some colors out!!

1 Like

Yessirr just lit up some blissful wizard

1 Like

I had some Mob Boss myself…

1 Like

@Stephen, I will try to keep her going. I bought some Hygrozyme and added to the water as I was to Top Up anyway. Will not sterilize until between grows. I trimmed more dead leaves. Now a question. Should my aerator still be working in this stage? Because… Anyway, another photo of her

6 Likes

Aerator should always be working

Awesome, she will finish up for you. I’ve notified support that you are having pump issues and they will reach out to get you fixed up. She needs bubbles in the tank to breathe.

2 Likes

Thanks to all, @chris_barfield, @OGJ, and @Stephen.

3 Likes

@Stephen, @OGJ, @chris_barfield Went out and bought a Marina 100 Air Pump and have run a hose in from the back. Lots of air now. Am going to do a complete Drain & Fill with some Hygrozyne to give the girl the chance she needs.

3 Likes

@fuz and mine too…First Grow in Grobo… ((Green Crack)) She is coming down Tuesday… We need to buy a scale so ((#TheAllGrowersTeam)) can see our Outcome… :wink::smiling_face_with_three_hearts::groboone::herb::green_thumb:

6 Likes

Good morning … love to see bud sites everywhere … wish I could get all the sites in the back but I’m not skilled in photography lol

8 Likes